Chapter 3

You finally had a good rest after all of the things that happened to you yesterday. Hopefully, today will be a good day, at least that's what you thought. But wait, you woke up in a room you don't recognize sleeping in. Where are you exactly? Did you fall asleep against your will inside Diluc's car? You looked down at yourself and good, you still had your clothes on and prayed that nobody took advantage of you.

You tried to search for your bag, thank goodness that it was beside the bed. It's 6 in the morning and it's still 2 hours left before your first class starts. You opened the door to sneak out just to see a maid that has been waiting for your arrival downstairs.

"Good morning Lady L/N. I apologize for not waking you up any soon since you seem to enjoy your sleep a lot! Master Diluc ordered a set of female uniforms from the school so you can change your clothes here and he told me to tell you that he has an errand overseas that was given to him by the school administrator so he wouldn't be able to accompany you, your driver should be here soon" the maid said and bowed down to you to pay her respects.

"No need for formality, I should be the one who should pay my respect to you since I believe you have taken care of me the moment I arrived here" you replied and bowed your head to the maid.

You finished taking a bath to start your day and admired Diluc's residence for a while, he's a rich man based on the furniture you see. The maids called you for breakfast and served you some macaroons and mille-feuille together with a cup of grape juice. 10 minutes later, you finished your meal and cleaned the dishes you used for breakfast then you were later called by the maid earlier that the driver is here to pick you up for school.

For some reason, the students has been staring at you when you entered the school's hallways and were murmuring something. Are you already that popular? Their voice is quite low enough for you not to hear it.

(I heard she slept with Diluc last night)

(Really?! Did they sleep together? I saw a picture of her being carried by Diluc entering his residence!)

(But who took the picture? Isn't that a little suspicious for someone to be at his place during the night?)

(I think the person who took the picture that spread across the school's forum was anonymous)

(What a fucking whore- Who's next Ayato?)

(Shhhh! Lower your voice down she might hear us!)

(You know Lady Miko wouldn't allow that to happen, Ayato belongs to her)

You felt someone pinch the back of your uniform while you were heading for class. Looking behind you, there was a very excited Lumine who can't hide her giggly facial expression.

"You excited for our PE class?" She asked happily and you can already guess what was her favorite subject.

"Well- I don't think I'll be able to join you guys since I sprained myself yesterday. Don't worry! I'm watching over my steps so I wouldn't hurt myself. I'm feeling a little better now, thanks to my long sleep last night!" you replied which saddened Lumine because she wants to hang out with you or play with you during PE class.

"Wait- you got a sprain? I was busy somewhere with Tartaglia after class dismissals and you got yourself in a mess for the third time yesterday?!" Lumine crossed her arms and got disappointed a little to herself for leaving you.

"I knew it, I shouldn't have left you yesterday" She scratched her head and apologized.

"No need to worry Lumine, don't blame yourself because it wasn't your fault" You patted her back to comfort her.