Special Chapter [3]

Synopsis: It was a dream come true to be married to Kamisato Ayato except you weren't aware that dreams can turn into a nightmare too.

A/N: The time and place of this oneshot takes place in the actual game, so there would be monsters and other things to consider!

A/N 2:  THIS CHAPTER HAS ME SOBBING AND CRYING, I LOVE ANGST BUT ASNDKJSDKNDKJASNJDKADNASNDASJNDA MY HEART RN I CAN'T TAKE IT </3

Genre: Angst to more angst

The day of your marriage with him was a fairytale and it was the grand wedding of the century. You would imagine that you were the princess in a movie and he was your prince. Everyone said that the two of you were a match made in heaven and you were the lucky perfect girl to captivate and soften his stone-like heart.

During the first year of your marriage it was exactly like you dreamed of except there were still a lot of bad comments towards your marriage because you were just a lowly commoner and Ayato was someone of high status but Ayato told you that he would take care of it and you should not pay attention to those people that were jealous to your marriage.

Kamisato Ayato was a gentle and loving man towards you and was more than enough to give you your needs.

As you were married to a busy man, he was not often at home and would only return during the night and sometimes he would be out of the country.

You were always spoiled by his love and gifts whenever he returned home and his return is what you always wait at the end of the day.

At night you think about how the two of you crossed paths since it's very unlikely for a lowly commoner to get married to someone with a prestigious reputation. You were just starting to get used to living the life of a trophy wife.

Three years prior, you applied to a job to work as a servant or maid for the Kamisato Household. It was a hard interview and they had to make sure that you do not have any ill-intent against the Kamisato Family.

A few weeks later, you've gotten a little used to the Kamisato residence since it was a large house, no, it was a mansion. First, you worked to take care of their garden and next was to take care of the laundry of the Kamisato siblings. The first time you and Kamisato Ayato had your conversation is when he called who made his dinner.

"Who made this meal?" He said and ordered one of his servants to get you out of the kitchen.

You were chatting with the other servants until you got pulled harshly by one of the servants out of the kitchen. You were nervous since you weren't used to facing him that near and you do not know how to act around him.

"The food is warm and comforting and it has been so long since I have tasted something like this, roughly 20 years since I last tasted a meal made by my late mother." He smiled, enjoying every bit of the food you prepared him.

Your eyes widened and you kneeled and bowed your head immediately.

"F-forgive me my lord for making you remember your late-mother, I didn't mean to hurt my lord, please punish me if needed to" You said, sweat streaming down your face.

He let out a laugh.

"Y/N, please stand up. I'm more than glad to have someone like you to cook meals whose taste is similar to the cooking of my mother." He said and you stood up.

"I should send Thoma my gratitude for finding a gem amongst the stones." He said finally finishing his meal before he left the dining room.

Since that day, you began seeing Kamisato Ayato often. Sometimes he would surprise you in the kitchen to see what you're making him or he'd request something from you. He became fond of you and wanted you to accompany him with his work at all times. He was very much forgiving if you ever made mistakes.