Chapter 8

A/N: I've been so busy these days! 😭 I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible! I'm sorry for the long delay!

---

"A lot of students got expelled and lost their rights to admit to another school. Some people got a lighter punishment which is they'd be repeating this year and they wouldn't graduate. Sir Dainsleif changed his mind about the punishment when he visited Y/N the other day… but don't tell the other students about this! I only learned it from Yanfei" Albedo stated before biting into the sandwich the servants of the Kamisato Family offered while he was sitting on the couch inside the guest room together with Diluc, Childe, and Lumine, Ayaka, and Ayato. 

"What's with you three? You're oddly quiet." Ayaka said while pointing at Diluc, Childe, and Lumine. 

"Oh it's nothing, we probably miss Y/N. She's probably here if it weren't for a certain someone!" Lumine glared at Ayato. 

"I'm pretty sure he threw off Y/N because he saw Miko. You saw how sad she was when you protected Y/N. Am I wrong Ayato?" Albedo said since it's obvious that he didn't want to hurt you. 

"Yes." Ayato calmly said. 

"Haha, yeah, Guuji Yae" Childe finally spoke ever since he entered the house to see Ayato after he got suspended two weeks ago. 

"Guuji Yae, I… I don't want to see her… anymore." Diluc said the two best friends have been acting oddly, especially when they remember what they saw that night. Well, the three of them agreed not to speak of it. 

"I mean, she started this after all and like our dear friend here added fuel to the flame. Though, Ragnvindr. I am curious why you don't want to see Ms. Yae anymore" Albedo gave a confused look to Diluc. The atmosphere of the living room is really tense.

"Oh, we probably have the same reason as you." Diluc and Childe said in unison. 

"We?" Ayato put down his cup of tea and crossed his arms and legs.

"Don't worry bro; it's not a big deal, but you know what if; you should always have your eyes on her?" Childe assured him. Ayato thought Childe was teasing him but little does he know that Childe was giving hints about her affair.

"H-how's Y/N?" Ayato suddenly changed the topic, he does not want to talk about Miko right now. 

"Oh thank you archons, you finally asked. She's being monitored right now in the ICU. Maybe it's best if you don't see her right now or anymore." Lumine claimed she's still angry about what Ayato did to you. 

"Oh come on Lumine. Ayato doesn't want it to happen too" Childe gave Lumine a different look because they all settled that Ayato isn't the person to blame for what happened to you. 

"The doctors said they still don't know when she is waking up or if she's still going to wake up. B-but, Y/N is a strong girl! I doubt she'll give up just like that." Albedo said as he tried to convince the group that everything was going to be alright. 

"You aren't helping by saying there's a chance she's not going to wake up anymore!" Ayaka harshly replied to Albedo. 

"I'm just stating the facts Miss Kamisato" Albedo sighed, he decided to stay quiet since he doesn't want to be scolded again. 

"Ayaka, I hope you wouldn't mind. It has come to my attention that during Miko's party you said something that you're suspecting your boyfriend is cheating on you. Are you alright? We're here if you need people to talk with." Lumine stood up and patted her back to comfort her. 

"Well…" Ayaka looked away, she doesn't want them to think that she was being paranoid or an overthinker. 

"You don't have to tell them if you don't feel comfortable," Ayato said.