Chapter 4

"I'm going to make her wear something different from the rest," Miko said to Sara as she bites onto the egg sandwich that she bought from the cafeteria.

"That's so evil but she deserves it" Sara grinned and laughed at the misery you're going to experience in the future.

"Okay, but what if we make her wear a sleeping gown on her invitation because the theme of your party would be pajamas but in reality, the theme is old-world Inazuma! I want her to receive the attention she craves-" There was a ruckus somewhere in the cafeteria which averted the attention of the four girls sitting at their table but it looks like that isn't enough to divert Guuji Yae's attention.

"Ooh- I didn't mean that," Ayato said and smirked at you after he just dirtied your uniform with the okonomiyaki you just bought. The sauce dripped from your uniform with some mayo and bonito flakes as your eyes started to darken in front of this man. One student behind you threw their leftover spaghetti which you gave them one of your serious glares that scared them.

"Hey! No one does that to Y/N if it's not-" Ayato stopped mid-sentence and covered his mouth when he realized what he just said, with his hands covering half of his face. His reddened face was concealed as he stared at you, he thought to himself if he likes seeing you in this state? You look like a nerd and you're not pretty within his eyes at all. It's still the same image he saw from you yesterday, maybe he loves seeing you in that perspective? No one can tell what goes inside Kamisato Ayato's mind.

"What are you staring at?" You coldly said to him.

"It's just... you're so ugly. I've never imagined someone like you were born in this world" He said as he tried to battle his idea of you. Some of the students laughed at his statement.

"Well, I wouldn't be ugly if you didn't smudge the okonomiyaki that I just bought" You smiled at him as you watch his face from looking stupid to looking angry at you.

"You're gonna regret this Y/N" Ayato closed his eyes as he smiled but you could tell that he was pissed off at you. His statement didn't affect you at all, there's no way you're going to regret embarrassing him in public.

Guuji Yae was distracted by what was happening in the cafeteria because of what happened yesterday in the car. She was glad that no one was around the parking area when she got pulled into a kiss with a known student except that it wasn't Kamisato Ayato, her known pursuer.

"Miko?"

She doesn't feel any guilt that she was giving Ayato false hope about the idea of her being his girlfriend because she doesn't like Ayato one bit after all. She was merely using him for her family's selfish reasons. Guuji Yae is happy that she was introduced to this man, finally, she felt the feeling of love and not her family forcing her to another man that she doesn't want.

"Mikoooo?"

Guuji Yae thought of Y/N, oh how she hates the idea of you. The plan was going well until you showed up, she didn't expect that your parent's last will is to enroll you at Teyvat International School.

"Miko?"

She thought of the plan succeeding and finally see the both of you six feet under-

"GUUJI YAE!" She got called out by Sara.

"W-what happened?" Miko snapped back to reality and felt Ayato's presence behind her.

"You didn't see how that bitch embarrassed me?" Ayato said without looking at her.

"O-oh I didn't-" Miko stopped speaking, she immediately think of reasons why she wouldn't see it despite the silence of the students with you and Ayato talking to each other.