Chapter 5

Author's Note: Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate votes and comments together with likes and reblogs on Tumblr (Yes! I have the series posted there too!) We have a new banner too for the incoming arc (I rlly don't know if I should call it an arc) SPOILER ALERT: Yae Miko's lover is revealed at the end~ Hihi! Congratulations to people who guessed who was it way earlier eheh~ You are correct~ Someone is also gonna come back next chapter, I'm pretty sure some of you guys miss him already.

---

"What does Koi No Yokan mean again?" Ayato asked while his attention was focused on his phone, he seemed to be texting someone.

"Okay, this is like the second time you asked me but Koi No Yokan is the exact opposite of love at first sight. You meet someone you don't like in the beginning but deep inside you know that you're going to fall in love with them" You explained again as you tried so hard to sketch the drawing.

"M-Miko, I'm sorry for earlier" Ayato stood up which made you roll your eyes because he wasn't listening to you, and continued your sketch. Your sketch looks like one girl and one boy being tied by a red string but both people seem to be drifting away from each other because they like someone else the main message of your sketch is that no matter what happens, the two of them would end up with each other even if someone tries to separate them from each other.

"They'll always find a way back to each other" you whispered and smiled at your sketch. You stood up to clean the eraser's shavings.

"What are you smiling at? Dumbass" Your body tensed up when you heard Ayato's voice behind you.

"I just finished the sketch all by myself!" You emphasize the word "myself" to let Ayato know that he wasn't doing any kind of contribution to your project.

What caught you off guard is that Ayato is cornering you in the wall, as he steps forward, you're taking one step backward at a time until your back touches the wall of his bedroom. He pressed his right hand on the wall while leaning towards you below because he's taller than you. (A/N: Yes... it is what you think it is... Ayato is pinning you against the wall)

His face gets closer to you until you could feel his breath on your lips, is he trying to kiss you? What the hell is wrong with this man, you closed your eyes because you were frightened by his actions when—

"Archons! You're so ugly! Nerdy glasses, thick eyebrows, and a messy bun. Do you think I'm going to kiss you? In your dreams!" Ayato laughed. You were dumbfounded as you stood in your place while the man in front of you is making fun of you. Little does Ayato know how beautiful you are.

"Y-you're going to regret this Ayato! I think having an individual project is a good idea— maybe I should suggest it to Mr. Venti and he'll like it-" Your mouth got covered with his hand.

"No, no, no, that's not going to happen" He stared into your eyes and with his smile widening as ever.

"I'm a good painter myself and that's my contribution~," He said and poked your forehead while his other hand was still pinned onto you.

Karma got served quickly as the door opened, you looked at the door to see the servant holding a tray of food while the kid peeked a little from the door. Ayato knew he messed up big time especially when Shouta saw him in that position with you.

"S-see! I told you Big bro Ayato doesn't break his promises! Miss Lady Glasses right there is his girlfriend!" Shouta shouted at Koharu. Ayato quickly let go of you and rushed to the door.

"S-shouta! I told you to knock-"

His eyes darken in front of the servant and the kid as he tried to remain his composure.