Chapter 13

A/N: BRO I GOT A WRITER'S BLOCK AND I'M FED UP STUDYING IN SCHOOL, BEING A MED STUDENT IS HARD IM GOING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anyways~

"I need to talk to him."

"I need to talk to her... We have a lot of things to sort out."

It has been three months since that incident which means it is already December. Kamisato Ayato has been avoiding everyone and he probably went home schooling for a bit, and no one has heard anything from him.

The affair broke out in the news and has affected the Kamisato Family significantly. Ayato has been taking this incident hard which can also be the reason why he was avoiding everyone. The good thing is that the news stopped pestering Ayato after a month.

Guuji Yae somehow disappeared since that day and was nowhere to be found.

Aether has transferred schools and hasn't contacted anyone including his sister.

Kamisato Ayaka looked so much better than she was back then. She began doing the things she loved as a child.

Diluc Ragnvindr has been extremely cold towards you.

Tartaglia and Arattaki Itto are a special case, their treatment towards you and other people remained the same.

Lumine has told you everything that happened that night and like Childe and Itto, she remained civil and was glad her brother wasn't contacting her.

...

Ayato was so preoccupied about his responsibilities in his family that he forgot that it's that time of the year already.

(I suppose I wouldn't attend this year's Christmas ceremony before the students proceed to their winter break because of that incident.) He said to himself while he fixed the books on the shelves of his study room.

"I, Y/N L/N, will soon be the wife and lady of the Kamisato clan!" The younger version of you said confidently to a young Ayato that was completely stunned, amazed, and felt excited about the future with you.

Ayato felt a sudden headache that disrupted his work. It was so painful that he couldn't concentrate on the papers he was signing.

(My memories of her... It's gradually coming back... Hah... at unexpected times.) He said to himself. Ayato was smiling as these memories came back to him and he does not see this as a nuisance to his work. He'd love to stop working just for his happy memories to come back in a day or even a week.

He continued his work despite the headache but reading and writing papers did not help in the process.

"Who is she?" You asked innocently to Ayato.

"Ah, that's the youngest daughter of our servants, Guuji Yae. She's quite shy and doesn't interact with people in the household that much." You and Ayato looked at the girl that's peeking in one of the rooms far away.

"I used to play some games with her since my mother told me that children shouldn't do household chores until you begin coming to my house." Ayato added and made a wide smile indicating that he was so happy that he met someone like you.

"We should go invite her with us sometimes! That way she won't feel left out!" You replied and happily walked your way across the rooms towards her. Every step forward near her, Guuji Yae starts to get frightened because she thinks that you're annoyed with her peeking out.

"M-my lady..." Ayato then whispered, "I just want to be alone with you.".

"I-I'm sorry! It's just I haven't seen you around here a long time ago hence I'm curious why y-you're here with Lord Ayato..." Guuji Yae bowed her head and apologized to you.