💦 ⚠️ Special Chapter [2] ⚠️ 💦

A/N: Happy Holidays~! I’ve been working on Chapter 13 but I wanted to surprise everyone with a one shot Kamisato Ayato fanfiction (I know our last chapter is quite gloomy 😭). SPOILER: This special chapter is just too cute for me (some parts 💀) 💟. This is also a very short chapter and I had quite a writer’s block 💀. This chapter has INAPPROPRIATE SCENES. If you are not in the right age please do not read! This is a SMUT Chapter.

A/N 2: I always think of Special Chapters as an alternative universe or a dream of Y/N, but it's alright to treat it as a oneshot. 

For this chapter, the accident never occurred nor the death of their parents which would mean Yae Miko and her family never had any bad intentions with the Kamisato and L/N family. In exchange, Ayato and Y/N are just childhood friends and no romantic interactions happened in their childhood nor the promised wedding scene because they never bumped into each other during that specific celebration of his family. So they met on another occasion that didn't really spark anything between them. Ayato considers Y/N as a little sister while Ayaka considers the reader as her older sister. 

PS: They're in their graduating year in university.

Kamisato Ayato has always been a dear friend towards you and it almost looks like he was your older brother since you don’t have any siblings. These days you are starting to get attracted to him and you ultimately know that it is completely wrong. You were afraid that if you admitted your feelings towards him he’ll start to ignore you and become cold towards you.

(I have a crush on Kamisato Ayato and it was… terrible). You shook your head without paying attention in class, trying to erase your thoughts about Kamisato Ayato.

“Miss L/N?”

You daydreamed about Ayato kissing your hand and asking you to be his girlfriend or probably his wife. 

“Miss L/N? Can you repeat the question or answer it?”

You thought of being alone in the library with Ayato while he leans forward to you with your faces near to each other, feeling his hot breath through your cheeks. 

"Y/N L/N!" 

You snapped back to reality realizing that you were being called in class. 

"I… I'm so sorry Miss Raiden… Can you repeat the question?" 

"Little Miss Y/N is probably thinking of some nerd trying to flirt with her." Ayato looked at you and smirked which made the class laugh. 

(So you’re calling yourself a nerd?) You thought.

"Ayato… your manners." Raiden cleared her throat and stared directly at your soul. 

"Sorry, Miss!" He said and leaned a little next to you and whispered. 

“Dress up nicely earlier, we’re going to have family dinner and my parents want to see you there. You’ve been avoiding me for the last few weeks Y/N… What’s wrong?” He winked and teased you, you lowered down your face to hide your face that now looks like a tomato.

“Ayato? If you’re so eager to talk to Miss L/N, Kindly answer the question for her.” Raiden crossed her arms and stared intensely at Ayato.

“I’ll gladly answer your question Miss…” He confidently continued to speak while you’re still lost in thoughts.

(T-this is why I began to fall in love with you! You’re so oblivious with your actions that already had a different meaning to me. I’ve been trying to avoid you because I already developed feelings! M-maybe if I ignore you… these feelings would go away… And it’s probably better that way because I’m just your childhood friend… You’re probably… way better off with someone that’s more rich and prettier than me…) You frowned before you heard your teacher speak your name again.