Chapter 6

Author's note: I'm so sorry for those who have their screaming era, you may have to scream more. Chapter 5 is interesting though but not as interesting as this chapter in my opinion.

---

Today was something you already expected to happen. You had a fever from being soaked in the rain for too long yesterday, your eyes wandered around your room to see where you placed your phone but as soon as you grabbed it, it was out of battery which is why you wouldn't be able to text Lumine the reason for your absence.

One of the maids entered your room to check up on you. She brought you a hot porridge for your breakfast together with some fever medicines and looked up to you then smiled.

"My lady, you look like Lady Iliya from 20 years ago. I'm pretty sure she'll be happy that her only daughter grew up to look as pretty as her. You know, your mom used to hang out with someone in your school." Even if you were sick, you were curious about the person your mom was close with.

"I don't remember her name but she met that person while she was working after she got married to your father... hm... If I recall correctly that lady has violet eyes and hair-" There's only one person that fits that description.

"Was her name Ei?" You asked the maid.

"Oh yes! Her work name is Raiden but the people who're close to her call her Ei! She also took care of you when you were a baby whenever your mother wasn't available." The maid replied but these are all memories that you no longer recall and it was probably because you weren't conscious that time. You now understand why Ms. Ei always looks out for you.

"Hmm, what else? Well, the L/N family and the Kamisato Family were the founders of the school you're attending but most people aren't familiar with the L/N family involved since your parents made it low-key hence it's only the Kamisato Family that was popular and known as" the maid added. (A/N: Yes, it's mentioned in the early chapters how there's a staff in the cafeteria recognizing you because you're an L/N, the reason Y/N didn't go there throughout her existence was to prevent her from meeting Ayato as a child.)

"Kami..sato Family?" You replied but you're having a terrible headache when you hear those words. You don't recall anything from your childhood that you were affiliated with someone from the Kamisato Family. You held your head because it was hurting bad.

"My lady, pardon me but I believe you should take a good rest." She said as she collected the bowl and utensils you used for your breakfast. You drank the fever medicine and went back to bed. The maid thought to herself that she shouldn't have mentioned the Kamisato Family since your mother ordered her not to mention anything from that family again years ago because she doesn't want you to remember that someone planned to kill you and doesn't want you to think that she neglected you as your mother.

You woke up to the scent of food and flowers. Your eyes were a bit blurry from the start but as soon as you're gaining consciousness... There are a lot of people inside your room?

"You're finally awake!" Lumine cheered. Your eyes wandered around to see Lumine, Childe, Diluc, Itto, and Sara scattered in your room. But why are Itto and Sara here? Are they plotting something against you?

"I heard you were sick, I'm not here because of my own will but because Miko asked me to give you something," Sara said and handed out you a letter, it seemed like an invitation on something.

"She invited you to her debut, and as an apology for hurting you yesterday," She added.

"Excuse me, hurting her? You mean other than pouring a hot bowl of soup, she did something else than that?" Diluc raised an eyebrow and walked up to you. His face says it all as if he was asking you if you were alright and you gave him a short nod.