Long-time swim

Okay, so I finally got time to write. Dw I've already got the next chapter planned won't b too long till u read it! Enjoy 4 nowwwww

"Wait what? Br- Br- Braden?!" Ally choked between laughs.

"Mhmm," I said pouring more maple syrup on my pancakes.

"How?!" She asked for the millionth time.

"What kind of explanation do you need, I've already told you." Lily said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god. I just don't get why it's Braden out of all people." She said taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Trust me none of us do." Jessy said chewing on bacon.

"Hey, it's not my fault I was too drunk to realize what I was doing!" Lily shot at Jessy, glaring at her with her brown eyes.

"Guys shut up, she's trying to have breakfast. And so am I." Carly said while Lily gave another glare to Jessy.

"Let's just hope he doesn't think it was something other than a one time thing." Ally said laughing.

"He won't. I just hope Tammy doesn't find out." Lily said, but she whispered the last part.

"Hey." I said putting a hand on her arm "You shouldn't care if he does, you deserve more than he could even try and give." I said assumingly, she sighed taking a bite of her scrambled eggs.

"I guess, but it'll probably hint him I'm not interested, which I don't want him to think." She said in a worried tone.

"He won't think that. It's not possible, after the amount of times you've given him reasons to think otherwise, there's no way." Carly said.

"Yeah there really isn't, unless the guy is naïve or blind." Jessy said.

"Exactly." Ally agreed "Now, who wants to go to the spa today?" She asked wiping her hands clean on the cloth draped on her thighs.

*****

"Ahhh, this is the life." Ally exhaled stretching her arms as we walked into the steam room.

After breakfast, Ally and Jessy decided to go to the spa, while Carly and Lily wanted to enjoy the beach. So we split up and I went along with Jessy and Ally, a nice massage sounded too good to miss.

"Sure, except it's not." Jessy pouted, sitting on the warm wood.

"Ugh I'm not ready to go back yet." Ally moaned.

"We've still got a couple days." I said.

"Five days are not enough to enjoy this...heaven." She said cozying up.

I hugged the soft towel which was wrapped on my body a little tighter, hoping all my stress comes off.

"That's true." Jessy said.

"This is so much better than spending the day at the beach, even if I get a beautiful tan at the end." Ally said.

"Yeah." I said.

"At least here I don't have to worry about Scarlet's bitchy comments or her clone, Penny." Jessy snorted.

"Yeah or her boyfriend, I swear to god that guy is going to get it one day. He does that on purpose, and I can't stand how all of your mouths drop open." She said cringing.

"Well I can't help it, the guy's got a body and he knows how to use it." Jessy said.

"Too well." Ally said "Like even Bella, who doesn't care about this shit ogled him." She said in surprise.

"This shit?" I asked.

"Like you don't care about guys or a love life or whatever." Jessy explained.

"What made you think that?" I asked.