19

Note to all readers:'--' - means a new POV'ʕಠ_ಠʔ' - means the continuation of the POV but in a different scene or a fast-forward scene

[Note: Please don't forget to drop down a comment or as well as like the chapter <3]~

--

Monday, October 17

Malapit na akong matapos sa pagtuturo ko dito sa library since maliit na estudyante lang ang pumunta upang magpaturo. I glanced up at the wall clock sa library and it's almost 4:30PM. Once the last student went out, we cleaned up the space together with my fellow tutor who helped me today.

"Kat, thank you so much for today!" Takako senpai–who's also a baseball manager–thanked me.

"No problem, senpai!" Nakangiting tugon ko. Magkasabay kaming lumabas ng library at nagtungo sa lockers namin.

I fished out my locker key at kaagad na binuksan ito. I gasped at what welcomed me inside my locker. My baseball uniform for today was full of dirt! It looks like it was drenched in mud!

"Kat? Are you ok–Oh my goodness!!!" Takako senpai exclaimed in shocked, hands covering her mouth as she looked into my locker. She reaches out for my uniform and grab it, "..who would do such thing??" she asked.

"I don't know..." I replied in defeat.

"C'mon, let's head to the dorms' laundry to get this wash up." She grabbed me and lead to head to the dorms'.

Once we reached, kaagad niyang inilagay ang uniporme ko sa washing machine and grabbed a bucket with water at pamunas. "Let's go clean your locker, Kat."

And so the two of us carried the bucket with water to the school at huminto kami sa tapat ng locker ko. We started scrubbing the dirtied walls and spray some Lysol upang bumango.

"Do you have any idea who will do this to your locker?" Tanong ni Takako senpai sa akin as she scrubbed my locker base.

A confused look left my face, "I don't have any idea, Takako senpai. As far as I know, wala naman akong kaaway..." I place a finger on my chin as I tried to remember past events.

Napabuntong hininga siya, "Of course wala kang kaaway. You're a very kind hearted beautiful girl I've known." Salita siya na ikinapula ng mukha ko. "But I think someone is jealous of you.."

Kaagad akong napatingin sa kanya dahil sa sinabi niya, "Someone's jealous...??" I repeated in confusion.

"That's just my opinion, but yeah...probably. Since you're unexpectedly close with the boys." Tugon niya sa akin as she started to wipe away the wet walls.

"Lahat naman pwedeng maging close ang mga lalaki, so what's the deal with it?" I reasoned out as I also started to wipe away the wet walls of my locker.

"The deal? Well the deal is you're close with the baseball team–that's expected since you're also a member of the team." Takako senpai also reasoned out as she glanced on me.

"Oh, really? Then...that person should also make friends with them." Salita ko.

Napabuntong hininga siya, "Kat, the mere fact that those boys are always awaiting for your presence is enough to make someone jealous."

A confused expression was displayed on my features as I looked at her. So if there is really someone jealous of me, it's just because of the lack of attention my teammates are giving to that someone???

--

Off season started. The morning and afternoon practice was hellish as always. And that's what I like about Seidou. I was taking off a break from catching practice to see how the others are doing. I sit down on the ground, wearing my baseball cap sideways.