introduction part 2

Anushka Sen Nigam: Sister of sidshek. She don't want to reveal that she is Nigam. So no one know about it. Her attitude and behavior are same as avu. So all scare from her also.But one thing is different that before judging anyone she thinks twice that is she right or wrong. Really cool minded person but if she gets angry once she's like a volcano. Friend of Dangel. And bestie of janeet. Love someone secretly 😉only janeet know that.

Riyaz Ali: Chocolate boy of the college. Got more than 100 proposal but reject all because he loves someone 😉 only faisu know it till now. Don't like to be rude but if anyone insults his friends and family you'll see worst of him. Joker of the group. Friend of dangel's. Best friend of faisu (from childhood) and going to become Sid's also.

Faisal sheikh or faisu: Friend of Dangel. Best friend of Rii(from childhood) and going to become Sid's also. Don't like to become serious and rude at all. But if he gets serious and rude one time then no one is more serious and rude than him.

Jannat Zubair Rahmani: Not like anuneet at all. But if you done anything wrong she's rude just like or I can say more than anuneet. A Orphan. Her parents die in a car accident. When they die she lived with her nanny. Cheerful and a emotional one same time. Tall among all the girls (anuneet) so all tease her. Friend of dangel's. Best friend of anuneet.

Vaishnavi Kaur Nanda: sister of avu. Same as abhi. Handling their family business.