new characters

Jaijeet Singh Nanda: twin of avneet

Jaijeet Singh Nanda: twin of avneet. He is 3 minutes small than avu. He get admission on Canada because his bestie also going to take admission on there. But now back because he's missing his family and his bestie also coming back. Cheerful and happy person. Opposite of avu. Have a little bit crush on someone. Bestie of reem. Second year student. Became friend of dangel's when he come India.

 Became friend of dangel's when he come India

Reem samir sheikh: Bestie of jai and avu. Same age as them. She gets admission on Canada because of parents. But now returning back because she know jai is missing his family and she don't like to see jai so she made her parents agree somehow to let her come back. But told jai that she wants to complete study here. Just like jannat. Friend of dangel's. Have a little bit crush on someone.

Jaireem and avu are childhood friend. After they went Canada she didn't come India once but jai come 2-3 times. Jaireem and dangel's used to talk on call or video call or chats. After Sid come they didn't get chance to talk because they was busy with coming back formalities and preparation. And told them they are busy in exam.