chapter 3

Avu's pov continue.
Boom. I bumped into someone. Wait not someone a good looking handsome hot boy. Wait what are you thinking avu. Stop thinking nonsense and say sorry to the boy .
Avu's pov end.

Avu:I'm really sorry Mr. I don't notice you.
Guess who is the boy???

Well it's absolutely right. It's the one and only Siddharth Nigam. Clap for you all 👏👏👏👏

Sid start shouting: Can't you see. You spoil my dress.
(Actually there is a soft drink in his hand. So when he bumped into avu that fall on him and spoiled his dress)

Avu: Oh hello Mr. I said sorry na when the fault was both of us. But then also you shouting. You idiot stupid stone hearted boy. Wait where are you going Mr. Stone hearted......... Hello. Idiot stupid spoiled brat bander.
(Actually sid went away from there when avu was shouting on him.)

She storm out of there. And reach the main hall. There she see her family was talking and laughing with some people. So she went there and behave normally. And thinking " I'll take revenge Mr. Spoiled brat bander."
(Me: why you think Sid vai as a spoiled brat Avi di.
Avu: who is this Sid now???
Me: Arey whom you bumped.
Avu: oh that boy because all the person who is there expected workers are so rice so obviously.
Me: he is not a spoiled brat. I'm telling you mind it.
Avu: yes yes now get lost from here.
Me: ok ok. I don't have any respect only 🥺🥺🥺
Sorry for this readers.)

Sid's pov.
After reach the venue we introduce with each other. Well was good till that irritating bitch come and start flatting with me and touching me inappropriately. I somehow managed to escape from her. But I was so angry with her. So for vent down my anger I take a soft drink and start to walk out of the hall. After my luck was not so good. I bumped into someone and my soft drink fall on me and rain my dress. When I show who is it? I saw it's a girl. I thought she also like that bitch......( Well I'll reveal it later but you can comment down if you want anyone as a female villain 🙂🙂🙂.
We can see our Sid is a shakt londa he don't found our pretty avu di pretty and cute 🥺🥺🥺)
So I shout on her. And when she started to reply I went away from there. My dress got spoiled so I have to change it. Thank God I have a extra pair of cloth. I changed into that. (Swipe) then realization hit me I should not shout on the girl. I start to feel guilty so I went to search the girl. Then I show my all family members are laughing with some peoples and mom call me so I went there.

Vibha: See Sonia ji this is my younger son Siddharth Nigam.

Mom introduce me with a aunty but I show towards her. I found her means that girl whom I bumped into. I should say sorry her now only.

Sid's pov end.

Sid: hey miss. Hmmm. Actually I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout on you. But I was so angry that time so I shout on you. I'm really sorry 😞😞😞.
Avu look at him. And found genuinely sorry but

Avu's pov
I saw that rich spoiled brat bander saying sorry to me I saw genuine sorry but I think he saying sorry only because he thinks I'm daughter of a big businessman. Don't worry Mr. Nigam I'll take my revenge.

What are you thinking what will happened now.
To be continued.