chapter 6

Ranveer went to Mr and Mrs Malhotra and said
Ranveer: I know my son done really bad which is not forgiveable but please give us a chance to mint my son crime by giving permission for my son and your daughter marriage. I promise I will make her queen.

Mr and Mrs Malhotra get ready for it. Because they also want nigams money so.

Ranveer: vibha
Vibha aunty nod her head and bring a small box of vermillion ( sindur ) ( now don't ask me from where she gets it because me myself don't know)
Vibha aunty go to Sid and make him stand beside soumiya and forcefully make him wear soumiya vermillion.
They married and start to live happily. And avneet also married a guy name harsh and also live happily.

Well I'm not that much cruel. So obviously I'll not let it happened at least not in my story.

So before Sid make soumiya wear vermillion someones come and shout....
Someones: stop right now 😤😤😤😤 you can't do this with our

Bro

Yes guys they are anu and abhi

Remember they are not there in some chapter

Ranveer: what are you saying don't you know what you bro had done. (In a cold voice)
Abhi: what he had done ha say
Soumiya: he molest me
Ranveer: you hear it right now what you want to say
Anu: yes we hear it but just from this soumiya's side did you guys try to hear Sid's side also ha
From nowhere a guest said
Guest: what is their to listen the girl is said it then he must have done it only.
Anu: how can be you that much sure????
Guest: why she will lie.
Abhi: why can't she lie. Is she is any mother Teresa or what.
Guest: why she will lie.
Anu: for our money of course
Soumiya: no don't did anything believe me guys.

All started to say, "yes we believe you soumiya. Don't worry." "Yes we don't believe this two."

Abhi: ok ok you believe her right it's mean she is telling truth right. Then let us check it is it truth or not.
All: do it.

Soumiya get scared. But she can't say anything.

Abhi: anu
Anu just nod went near soumiya and give her a smile sorry sorry a smirk 😏😏.

Anu: so see guys it's a make up remover so if she is telling truth then the colourful mark will stay where they are and if she is telling lies then 😏😏😏😏

Soumiya get very scare because she gets to know if they try make up remover on her her all make up will go away and she'll prove criminal.

Soumiya: what is the need of that why you can't believe me and start her melodrama 😑😑
Guest: girl come down we know you are telling truth. Just let them try it then all will be short out.
Soumiya: what if it is a chemical.

Before any one says something Anu said
Anu: then first let me try it on me

Anu try it and show everyone that it's not chemical.
Now soumiya got to her game is finished. Anu try it on soumiya and all make up went away.
Abhi and anu: 😏😏😏😏😏

Abhi: now say something guys. Ma papa aunty (guest) soumiya say something please

All got silent because they have nothing to say.

Suddenly ........

To be continued