chapter 24

Sid's pov continue
After dancing a lot me suddenly something come in my mind and I become sad from happy. Ana notice it and asked
Ana- what happened vaiya why so sad sad suddenly
Sid- what if she doesn't love me back.
Ana give a "I'll go mad with you" wala look.
Ana- ok we'll see it later but at least told your family or they'll fixed your marriage with someone else only. Do you want it?🤨🤨🤨
Sid- no
After said I mean shouting no I run to mom to say it. I listened ana laughing saying mad but I careless. I was suddenly stop hearing vabi (obviously our dear vaish). She suddenly shout like she's really happy. Suddenly she said something which broke my heart in million parts.
We will use ad as Amandeep
Ad-
Vaishu- no papa I don't think so I can see love in avu's eyes for him and I'm sure he also loves avu.
Ad-
Vaish- yes 100% sure.I'm sure avu will be happy after this marriage.
Ad-
Vaish- ok then bye dad. Love you

Avu love someone else and going to marry her. My avu. Tear start to fall from my eyes. I started to run I didn't notice that ana is still on my room. And start to cry hard sitting on me knees. Ana come running to me hug me tightly.

Ana- what happened vaiya why are you crying? She everything ok?

I told her everything. She try to protest but I refused to hear. I told her to give me some times so she left from there sadly.

In morning

In nanda mansion

Avu's pov

I don't want to marry why can't they understand yaar. Now Jai irritating me like anything
Jai- avu listen na
Avu-ok fine say whatever you want to say and get lost.
Jai- you should go and meet the boy
Avu- Jai don't want to marry him please.
Jai- why
I ignore the question what I'll say that I don't want to marry because I love someone else and person don't love me back. Obviously I didn't confess my feelings to him but I know he'll never love me after those things.
Jai- ok fine don't answer but at least listen to me. The boy love someone
Avu- what then you guys are forcing me to marry.
Jai- I didn't I just told you to meet him.
Avu- but why?
Jai- see the boy love someone else but he needs sometimes for confess all this. See you just need to do engagement with him. Then his parents will go abroad for some reason. Then the boy will also get time and our parents will also don't force you. Then we'll prove to our parents that you both are not at all suitable for each other on our way and everything will finish.
Avu- ok fine. I'll meet the boy.
Jai- that's like my girl.

Avu get ready for meet the boy and she left for location where the boy is waiting after taking blessings from elder.

Sid's side

He cry a lot that night. Ana feel bad for her vaiya but there are nothing on her hand.

In morning
Sid wake up at 10am. He started to get ready for office.

All ask about him but ana successful dodge every question.
Vibha- why Sid are not wake till now. He always wake up early.
Ana- Actually mumma (ana call vibha mumma, Ranveer dadda, rajpura mom and aniban dad) we both watch movies till late night so he was tired that's why maybe sleep till late.
Rajpura- then why not you
Ana- Actually I slept between journey only that's why nothing else. And let be na let him sleep late one day what's the problem.
Ranveer- ok ok

Suddenly Sid come downside wearing goggles. Obviously he can't let anyone see his red eyes to anyone.
Anu- oh Mr. Siddharth Nigam why you're wearing sunglasses in home only.
Sid- my sunglasses my eyes my home I'll do whatever I want.
Anu-😒😒😒😒
Vibha- stop fighting you both and Sid beta come and eat something
Sid- no mom actually I have a meeting at Starbucks and I'm getting late also. I'll eat breakfast on Starbucks only.
Vibha- but beta
Sid- mom please
Ana understand he's just trying to avoid everyone so that no one gets to know about his real condition.
Ana- mumma let vaiya go na he's already getting late.
Vibha- but
Ana- please 🥺🥺🥺
Vibha-ok but have you lunch properly ok
Sid-ok ok bye guys.
Ana- guys I also have to go to meet one of my friend so bye
Anu- bye and you're taking car right
Ana- yes
Anu- ok then bye
Ana- bye
And she literally ran from there and start to follow Sid.

Sid drive near a mountain ana get tensed after seeing that she ran behind Sid and saw he's sitting on rock and throwing stones. Ana sign in relief.
Ana- vaiya
Sid-ana you here
Ana- I just get tense about so
Sid- hmmm
And here he again start to throw stones.
Ana-you know what vaiya we don't get whatever we want, we get whatever we need. Maybe avu di is not your need.
Sid- but then why I get to know that I have feelings for her on the same day when she decided to become someone else.
Ana stay quiet for some minutes then again start to say
Ana- maybe this only was in your destiny. Maybe your love is not destined love.
They sit there for sometimes more in silence then
Ana- vaiya let's eat something please
Sid- I'm not hungry
Ana- please at least for your family please
Sid sign and said- ok fine
Ana smile and nod. They left for Starbucks to do Breakfast.

Avu's side

She went Starbucks to meet the boy and found him sitting on a table. Her mom make her saw him once in a photo. She went near her.
Avu- hi hmmm
Boy- hey avneet right
Avu- yes you Samir. Samir Roy.
They both Share a small smile and take their sit. They ordered foods and start to talk causally first then avu come on the main point.
Avu- I heard you love someone
Sam for samir
Sam- yes I'm sorry I know you must be upset but I can't do anything my heart belongs to her only and if my family want me to marry you but I can't. And I also can't say them about my love now. And
Avu- ok chil samir see I also don't want to marry because I love someone and I can't tell my family now. But my family forcing me to at least do engagement so I think it's good for both of us
Sam give a confusing look.
Avu- let me explain. She explained everything just like Jai did.
Avu- so what you think
Sam- I think I'm in.
Avu- that's good. Ok I have to go now bye.
Sam-bye.

They hug each other and avu left from there. Unaware that someone is seeing all of this.

Guess who?