chapter 5

Soumiya is plan something and she going to do according to her evil plan.
As per plan she mixed sleeping pills on one glass juice and give it to a waiter. She gives some money to the waiter for doing her evil job. As per plan waiter give juice to our innocent Sid and unfortunately Sid drink that juice and start to feeling dizzy.

Sid: Ugghh why I'm feeling dizzy.

Sid went outside from hall. And feel unconscious and our evil soumiya come there with some peoples and pick Sid and take him to one room.

Soumiya looking Sid with her evil smile: Sorry Sid I don't want to do it but you and your sister forced me to do it. But don't worry I'll make you mine soon.

2 hours later
Abhi, anu and all Sid's family members finding Sid. But suddenly they here a scream.

It's was Sid's voice. After listen his voice all got more tensed. All ran there. They found Sid in a room. But they got shock after seeing the surrender.............

They all saw that

Sid is sitting on ground holding his hair in hand and saying that I didn't do it. And he was shirtless.
On the other side soumiya's dress were torn and make up was spread all her face.

All got shock after seeing this.
Abhi and anu: what the hell is happening here.

Soumiya come running to anu and hugs her tightly. And start to say
Soumiya: my life is finished. And start to crying.

All got another shock.

All expected Nanda and Nigam: how can boy like Sid can do it. He was just acting like a good boy in real life he is monster. Something like that going on.

Vibha come to Sid and

Slap him. Yes she slapped him.
Vibha: how can you do like this Siddharth Nigam. How
Sid : ma I didn't do anything please ma trust me trying to holding her hand.
Vibha jark away his hand.
Sid start to cry more.

Soumiya: Guys I want to say something.
All : yes say
Soumiya: Guys it's not his fault
All: what are you saying soumiya are you out of your mind.
Soumiya: first listen to me. It's not his fault totally. Actually he was drunk maybe by mistake but he was.
Ranveer: so what you want now
Soumiya: See I know it's not time to confess it but I love Sid from long time but it doesn't mean I'll leave like that only. I just want official respect of being Sid's only. I hope you get it what I want to mean
Ranveer: you want to marry Sid right. Ok then it's final you will be my second daughter in law.
All get shock specially Sid who was blaming himself. And one person was happy who was obviously soumiya.

Soumiya's pov.
Yes that what I want from long time with a evil smile.

To be continued