chapter 25

Sid's side
Sid and ana also reach Starbucks. Actually Starbucks is between sidneet's home. It's take 1 hour to reach there from both home.

So now

When they reach Starbucks Sid saw a familiar person sitting on corner table with a guy whom he didn't notice the guy because he's facing the guy's back. And he saw the familiar person is none other than avu. First Sid get happy after see him then which happened previous night come in front his eyes and he quickly take ana on sit near avu's table. He can't listen anything but he see avu happy and he's the guy about whom vaish was talking about. He feels sad. Then he saw avu hug the boy and went out from there. Avu didn't notice Sid. Sid also went out and sat on his car. Here ana was cluelessly saw everything then she went to Sid and sit on passenger seat because she makes drive take back the car which she brings from home and told driver to not say anything to anyone.

She gives a pack of breakfast to Sid.
Ana- first eat
Sid take the pack and start to eat because he know he can't win from her in argument.
Ana- I think the girl you was seeing was avu di and the boy was ...... Let it be. You didn't had your breakfast there also so I pack it. I'll just say take your time.
Sid finished his breakfast and went back to home.

Only auntie was there because remain all are in office.
Vibha- Sid ana you both together and Sid your meeting finished.
Sid- yes
Vibha- did you had your breakfast
Ana- yes mumma I make him eat. And I also went Starbucks with my friend so we thought to come back together.
Rajrupa- that's good.

After some rest Sid went to office.

In dinner table
Sid- guys I need to tell you guys something important
Abhi-what chote
Sid- I'm ready for marriage.
All got shocked+ happy without ana who give Sid a "you are doing it for that" wala look. Which Sid reply by ignore.
Abhi- are you sure chote you want to marry because you're not ready till tomorrow. See it's ok we'll ok force you
Sid-dada I'm ok with it don't need to worry.
Ranveer- ok then, me and aniban like a girl so let's meet with her what say
Vibha- yeah of course
Anu- soon I'll get another vabi
Vaish- and me a sister in law and avu also get ready for marry.
Anu- yes I'm going to tease my bro and bestie a lot now

They all are happily chitchatting ignore the fact two person isn't happy and they're obviously Sid and ana.

Next day
Nigams meet the girl name naina Basu. She's a good heart girl. All likes her. Sid told her everything about past obviously not in front everyone. Naina accept all with a smile saying "past is always a past. Let's live the present." Sid also like the girl. (Obviously not love wala like). They both agree for the marriage. All get happy. They decide the engagement after a week. Then they all got to know avu's engagement also same day. Dangel's request them to change the date because they want to attend both engagement. So they finally decided to do engagement on same place and all agree with it.

After a week

Today is the engagement of sidneet. All are happy without sidneet, jaireem and ana. Avu come to know about Sid's marriage and broke totally. Jaireem was there to console her. And they get to about avu's feelings but unfortunately it's late.

Now
Avu's pov
Today is my engagement. First I was happy that I don't need to marry but after knowing about Sid's marriage I get broken. I know it's all are my fault and I can't do anything. Jaireem get to know about my feelings tomorrow night then decided to told this everyone but I requested them and make them promise me to not told this anyone ever. Sadly but they agree. My thoughts broke by Jan's shout.
Jan- where are you lost avu?
Avu-nowhere
Jan- ok but come all are waiting for you.
Avu- ok
I started to walking on hall. I know Sid is also there and I don't have courage to look at him with other girl.

T

T

his red lehenga is given by some of my sister in law but who cares. Soon Time of engagement come. Jai come on my side with ring and a girl who look like anu also stand beside me. Maybe she's samir's sister. But we get a big shock more than a abhinavi one.