chapter 20

Rinushka side
Rii drag anu on a peaceful place. Finally anu decided to open her lovely mouth to speak.
Anu- where the hell you taking me Rii
Rii- do you trust me
Anu- what kind of question it is now Rii
Rii- just answer anu do you
Anu-obviously yes nor why I'll come with you. I trust you with my whole heart that I know you will never do something which will hurt me.

Rii smile a bit 😁😁
Rii- so trust me now also.
Anu-means
Anu- can't we spend sometime alone please.
He did a puppy face and our bechari anu melt.
Anu- ok fine
Rii became happy and hug her.
Rii- thank you so much anu. I love you.
Anu became shocked after hear his words. After realizing what he had said Rii immediately regret.
Anu- you what Mr. Riyaz Ali
Rii- I mean I love you as a friend yes as a friend
Anu- are you sure Mr Ali
Anu come really close to him. Our innocent Rii became nervous and start to sweat. Suddenly anu brust out laughing.
Anu- ha ha your your ha ha ha ha your face worth watching ha ha
Rii mimicking her- ha ha your your ha ha ha ha your face worth watching ha ha. Now stop it yaar.
Anu- ok fine.
They sat on a branch of tree and start to talk and admiring the night.

On jaireem Side

Jai take reem near a lake. Moonlight was there making the secreen more beautiful and amazing. Reem didn't said anything because she's now admiring the beautiful side and saying thank you to jai in mind for taking her here. Finally she decided to speak up
Reem- the side really beautif jai where are you?
She said last line after not founding jai besides her.
Jai- turn behind pagli. (Jai like to call her pagli which means Pagal with love)
Reem turn behind and saw jai on knees and she didn't said anything because she know if she'll say something jai make her stop like fai do with Jan. But she's shock because she didn't accept that jai will gather courage to do it.
Jai- I know you are shock because you didn't accept me to gather courage to confess you my feelings. But it's ok life me thora bohot shock jaruri he. ( Shock is needed in life)
Both smile a little on this
jai- I'll not give a big proposal so adjust. We know each other from class 3. You come in our class with school uniform and cute hairstyle. You become friend of me I mean not only with me and avu. Then we became bestie. Then partner in crime, dance, sing, study everything. Now I want to become your partner of life also. So miss reem samir sheikh I like the way you smile, laugh, do mischiefs, the way you care for me, stand for me and finally the way you love me. I love your everything. Do you love me as much as I love you
Reem- No

I love you more than you love me.
Suddenly Jai stand up.
Jai- ase kese(how it'll happen) I love you more.
Reem- no I love you more
And the fight begin. After sometimes they look at each other and laugh out.

Jaireem (together)- we love each other equally now happy.
They look at each other and smile and nod. They hug each other.
Reem- by the way from where you get courage to confess ha. And who know about this proposal.
Jai- actually sidyaz blackmail me.
Reem give a confused look.
Jai- actually sidyaz and me was doing planning of fainat proposal that time only they told me to confess you. When I refuse saying I'm afraid. They said they'll make zahin ( random classmate of dangel's who have crush on reem ) propose you and they'll make sure you accept. So I get afraid to lose you so I confess. And only me and sidyaz know about this.
Reem- why not all?
Jai- obviously because fai was already nervous about proposing Jan. We can't say Jan because fai going to propose her today only. And if we'll told avu then she'll spilt out anything anytime. You know na fainat time how much we have to give to just make avu shut. So if she will get to know her bro is going to propose her childhood bestie then you know what would be happened. Then we thought if we're not telling anyone then why anu. So we don't told her also.
Reem- then also you should give me any hints
Jai- why ( totally confused 😕😕)
Reem- see you propose me on which dress

Jai- soReem- so I need to look good naJai- ok sorry it's my mistake only but you looking gorgeous in this outfit also

Jai- so
Reem- so I need to look good na
Jai- ok sorry it's my mistake only but you looking gorgeous in this outfit also.
Reem blush
Jai- oooww my tomato.

Like this they spent their date peach fully.

Sidneet side

Suddenly something hit avu's brain and she asked
Avu- wait wait wait what do you mean by quality time. About Fainat I understand but what about jaireem and rinushka? And are you want to spend quality time with me huh.
She started come close to Sid. Our bechara innocent Sid start to get nervous.
Sid- no no actually they are bestie na so they want to spend time like bestie and then we remain alone together so that's it.
Avu- are you saying true or
Sid- yeah yeah I'm saying true only.
Avu-ok
They start to talk normally and walking hand in hand.
But our intelligent avu know something good going to happened only.

In morning