chapter 19

Precap- vaishu- I also you also miss you so much...

ashi. And happy birthday birthday girl.
Well guys it's none other than ashi Singh.

Ashi- thank you. But I'm missing avu and jaireem but never mind at least you are here.
Vaishu- yes and well well where's your prince charming huh.

Well she found her soulmate I mean bf. I see her blushing and laugh at her. Ashi took me somewhere and call a boy
Ashi- hey abhi

 Ashi took me somewhere and call a boyAshi- hey abhi

Well the boy name is abhi. I took at him and we have a little yet cute eye lock. Who's the boy? Wait wait ashi take me here to make me meet with her bf it's mean he's her bf. Shit I mean I was drooling over my friend cum little sister's bf. I feel a little bit embarrassing.
Ashi- hey abhi are you listening me?
Abhi-yes yes
Ashi- where's the stupid
Abhi- actually he's
Before he complete one boy come and wrap his arm around ashi
Boy- someone's missing me I see
Ashi- actually not Mr. Bf I'm here to make you meet with my friend cum sister
Wait what's happening here????
Ashi- so deep meet Vaishnavi Kaur Nanda.
(The boy is randeep Rai )

Deep- Elder daughter and child of Nanda right

Ashi- yes and di it's randeep Rai urf deep my bf
It's mean the handsome boy is not ashi's bf thank God.
Vaishu- hey deep if I can call you that
Deep- yeah sure di.
Vaishu smile.
Vaishu- by the way who's the boy ashi. (Pointed to abhi)
Deep- actually he's my friend abhi Abhishek Nigam
Vaishu- elder son and child of Nigams right.
Ashdeep- how you know
Abhi- actually we're both are competitors in business world.
Ashi- then why you both didn't recognize each other means you're maybe enemies of each other right
Vaishu- actually we never show each other face just listen each other names and we're not enemy we're just competitors.
Ashdeep- oooooohhhhh
They chit chat with each other but abhinavi didn't exchange any word. Ashdeep went to cake cutting ceremony then ashdeep start to attend some friends of them so abhinavi was there alone .
so they start to talk
Abhi (nervously)- hey
Vaishu(nervously)- hi hmmmm actually I'm sorry
Abhi- for what?
Vaishu- for soumiya's accident I know she done wrong and
Abhi- yes she did and I hate her more than anything because she almost or I can she destroy my little bro's life completely. But

You shouldn't apologize for that because you're not the one who did that and leave the topic please.
Vaishu- ok so we know each other from 2 years but never know with each other only isn't it funny.
Abhi- yeah a little bit
Vaishu-so let's introduce each other
Abhi- ok but what you want to know
Vaishu-anything you want to tell
Abhi- ok so you know my office introduction so in personally I'm Abhishek Nigam. Friend of ashdeep. Actually deep and me are businesses partner then we became friends. I have a little bro and sis whom I love most. And hmmm nothing else. (It's me I don't know what to say when someone ask about me)
Vaishu- well in this matter it's same I also a have a small family of mom, dad, little sis and bro whom I love most. And I actually not me we mean me and my siblings meet ashi on a trip. Actually we siblings went to Bali and ashi also went there on solo trip we meet there only.
Abhinavi talk a lot and exchange their numbers. Then they used to meet with each other. Now a new story start.

Sidneet side

Avu- why all boys today kidnapping us (girls)
Sid- they're not kidnapping they're just spending some quality time with their just besties.
Avu- whatever
Sid sign- well today is full moon night and moonlight is making everything beautiful so miss beautiful do you like to have a walk with this handsome 😊☺️
Avu- sure Mr. Bander
Sid make a grumpy face then they both start to laugh. After laughing session they start to walk hand to hand feel the beautiful night unaware from the starting of new stories.