chapter 21

In morning

Dangel's are successful peach fully safe and sound achi Tara se ( remain all think by yourself only) come back hostel. They take a day off because obviously all are tried after that long night ( don't need think much I want to mean normal long peach full night)

After take rest they all meet on boys room. First they all started to tease fainat. After a teasing fainat a lot finally sidyaz get bore and give jaireem a look like "next target is none other than you only". After sometimes finally jaireem decided to told everyone about them.
Jaireem- guys we need to tell you guys something important.
Fainat and anuneet- what?
Jaireem hold each other hands and said together
Jaireem- actually we're together now.
Fainat and anuneet- what
Jaireem- yes
Fai- when this happened?
Jan- how this happened?
Anu- why you guys didn't told me?
Fainat and avu give a what you said look
Anu- I mean why didn't you guys say us.
Fai- by the way why our dear sidyaz are quiet
Jan- and avu you was first shocked but after sometime why you react like you have some kind of idea of this
Anu- copy paste whatever fainat said now.
All expected anu give anu seriously wala look. ( Obviously anu can't give herself only a seriously wala look)
Anu- what now don't need to look at me like this answer our questions fast.
Fainat- well anu is right answer fast.
All expected fainat- #couplegoal
Fainat- what
Anu- from
Avu-the
Reem-starting
Jai- of our
Sid- conversation
Rii- you guys
Jaireem- saying
Sidneet- same
Rinushka- lines
All expected fainat- together only 😏😏😏
Fainat-😒😒😒😒
Fai- Guys if you all done with teasing us can you guys answer please
Jai- well "he told everything which he told to reem" and I don't about avu's reactions
Avu- actually when I'm talking with Sid I got some hints that something special going to happened and I guess I was right. But I thought not only jaireem but also rinushka going to proposed.
Rinushka- nooooooo
Rii- I mean we're just besties
Anu- yes we're nothing more than it
Sid just give a smile which got unnoticed by everyone.
Sid's pov
......................

Sid's pov end

They tease each other special jaireem and fainat a lot. Jaireem and fainat like our time will also come bete.

After one month

Abhinavi side

Abhinavi start to like each other then it turned into love. Now they're official couple only ashdeep know about it but today they going to told this sidnushka and jaineet obviously separately.
Special note: they all didn't know about abhinavi. They all just know sidnushka have a big bro and jaineet have a big sis. They never see abhinavi. Same goes to abhinavi. They just know dangel's name. They never saw them. But vaish and reem know each other obviously.

Abhi side

Abhi call sid and then told him to call anu also they went a quiet and peaceful place to talk with him.

Sidnushka- hey dada / vai
Sid call abhi dada and anu vai
Abhi- hey. How are you guys? All good.
Sidnushka- yes
Anu- and you know what vai "she told about jaireem and fainat"
Abhi-oh it's great. Hmmm ashu anu I need to told you guys something
Sid- what happened dada? Is everything ok?
Abhi- oh actually ashu anu I'm on a relationship with
Sid- what when it's all happened
Anu- how you guys meet and main thing how the girl is we need every details.
Abhi- guys
Sid- you know what dada let me and babe go there only. Then I'll search about her if she's good then nor
Anu- yes Sid is right
Abhi- ok baba ok. By the way when are you coming?
Sid-our test going to over in a week. Then we'll come.
Abhi-ok
Then they talk a little more then cut the call.

Same goes with jaineet.

They don't anything to their friends just jaineet told reem.

After 1 week
Their exam is over. They all went their own homes and Jan goes with fai because fai family want to meet her.

Then what

Sidnushka meet vaish and jaineet abhi separately. They like each other so much and start to share a good bond also.

After all of this abhinavi told everything to their family and they also agree. Because they found them perfect for each other. Both family talk and decided their marriage after 1 years because abhinavi don't want to marriage this soon. And their family also respect their decision. But our dear sidjai, anureemneet are still did aware that their elder bro and sis going to marry each other.

After all of this things all again come back hostel. Sidjai and anureemneet keep that marriage thing secret as abhinavi request them. Now all are sitting on canteen chitchatting

Sid-so how was your holidays?
Fai- mine was good. My family like Jan a lot and they decide our engagement after college.
Fainat blush on the last part.
All expected fainat- oooommmmgggg
Congratulations. We want Party.
Jan- sure but how was your holidays
Rii- mine was also good I spend my time with my parents and done so much fun.
Anu- mine and Sid's was also good after a lot of time we done so much fun with our family.😊😊😊
Sid-yeah
Reem- my parents are abroad so I spend time with jaineet family and it was fun
Jai- yeah and we told our family about our relationship and they agree.
Sid-that's great
Avu- yeah but now they are eating my head saying when I'll make them meet with their son in law. That's irritating.
All laugh at avu's sad story.
Sid- So all are perfect then why we don't done a party.
All expected sid- why not let's do it.
Jai- ok so today night on boys room.
All expected jai- done.

Note: guys now I'm skipping days and making it fast because I'm going hostel after 3-4 days so I need to hurry up. So sorry for this all. But please adjust with your cute cute author. And comment if there are any problem of your. I'll try to solve it.