chapter 7

Suddenly some boys come actually they're those boys who helped soumiya to carry Sid in room.
Abhi: Now tell this people the truth or (giving a angry look)

All boys get fear and said

Boy1; actually soumiya mam told us to carry this guy here from outside and give us money for it. And when we was carrying him he was unconscious.

Abhi: now you all say
All was quite.
Abhi: say something na (shouted)
You all think that only boys can do this kind cheap work and girls are innocent like a new born baby right. When the truth is just like our all fingers in hand are not same all boys or girls are not same. If boys can do cheap work girls also can do it. But you society also make only boys a criminal.
Anu: abhi vai is right. Now soumiya can you please speak all the truth or we have to take a step ahead (with a angry look)

Soumiya get fear and said
Soumiya: what else I can do. I love Sid from a really long time and Sid don't give dame about me. And you and Abhishek also always talk rudely with me. That's why I have to take this step. So I mixed medicine in Sid's juice and made him drink and bring him here.

Anu: you don't love Sid you have lust for him. You love Sid's fame, money and body. You cheap girl.
Sid: juusst for myyy monney you did thaat much (stammering)

Now all look towards Sid. He was crying, he's eyes was red like blood. He was sobbing, stammering and shaking like a earthquake.

Abhi and anu run towards him and making him calm because he was having a panic attack.

Now all call police and hand over soumiya. Soumiya's parents also can't do anything because if they did something then it's conscious will more than worst.
All expected abhi and anu said sorry to Sid but it was too late because our Sid is already in depression.

After 1 week.

It's been a whole week everything changed in Nigam mansion. What? Let me tell you guys.

Sid became depressed and start to have panic attack but abhi and anu somehow managed to control Sid. Sidshek and anu start to have distance from their family because of the incident. Remain all started to behave normal now. Sid don't have food with other expected abhi and anu. In fact he only talk to abhi and anu

In morning on Nigam's dinning hall

All are doing breakfast quietly expected Sid. Because he is on his room. Anu signal abhi and abhi suddenly started to said-

Abhi- Me and anu have something to told you.

All curiously look at abhi

Abhi- I make Sid's admission on anu's college. From now Sid will stay in hostel with anu.

All was shocked. Suddenly vibha aunty said-

Vibha- why he is good here.  Why you want to make him away from us.
Abhi- Yeah we can see how much good he is here now. He don't talk and have food with you guys. He make himself hostess on his room. He is depressed and you are saying he is good here. And we are not making him away from him you guys make him away from you by not trusting him that day. And lastly we are not asking your permission or suggestions we are just telling you because you all are elder and it's our duty to inform you only that's why we did it. Nothing else.

After saying it abhi stand up from his seat and after him anu said

Anu: You guys make a big mess 😞😞😞
And she also went from there.

All got quite because they know maybe unintentionally only but they made a big mistake for which they have to pay. And they also know it sidshek is angry + sad for it and anu is not angry but sad with them. And there are no profit to argue with them.😰😰😰

Abhi and anu informed Sid about that and he also get ready for it because he also want to stay away from his family for sometime.
After 2 days
Sid went to anu's college after not so good bye with his family. Anu and Sid went to college hoping for something good happened in their life. Abhi can't able to come because of some important meetings and deals. But unawares from the fact something bad is waiting for them.

To be continued