chapter 15

Sid- I didn't because I kinda forget you after that party. (Rubbing his neck with stupid smile)
All give him a what wala look
All expected sid- you what
Sid- guys don't need to give me that wala look actually we meet for maybe 2-3 minutes then how you accept me to remember her.
Anu sign and said "yes guys he maybe have a genius brain but he forgets people whom he meet for just some time. Stupid ass (gadho)."
All feel irritating and laughing same time. (Now don't ask me how because I myself don't know)
Sid smile stupidly- ok guys let's forget everything and start from starting so again friends
All expected sid- friends
All smiles and
Avu- and I promise I'll become you true friend this time.
Sid- I know
All smiles

After 6 months
Everything changed so much. Sidneet became best friend + maddo of each other. Anu also forgive avu totally. Jaireem also join them. Now all are 3rd year of college. Sidshek and anu also forgive their family now but still don't became like before but it's ok.

Now
All boys are sitting on boys room and talking suddenly
Sid- by the way when you going to propose Jan fai
Listening this fain spill out his juice which he drinking some time ago on Rii. Rii make disgusting face and glare at fai.
Fai nervous smile and said "sorry"
Sidjai laugh at them.
Rii smirk- you didn't answer Sid's question till now fai
Sidjai- yes yes answer na fai😏😏
Fai became red like tomatoes all laugh out at him.
After a lot of irritating him he finally shouted
Fai- Guys stop it now please. And I don't know when because I scared that
Riisidjai- she'll broke her friendship with you.
Fai nods
Sid- see we should confess our feelings in right time or if we became late na then we have to regret all our lives.
Jai- maybe now you're not confessing ok what if someone else take her what you'll do cry and cry because nothing will left to do.
Rii- and Jan is a mature girl she thinks you her bestie right and she promised you na that she'll never leave you no matter what. If her answer is yes than ok but if no then maybe it'll be a little bit awkward for you guys maybe but it'll became like before only.
Riisidjai- we give you 100% surety.
Fai sign and said ok I'll
All cheer for him
Sid- she'll definitely said yes to you don't you remember what she have done with ruhi.
Fai give a confused look where remain all smirk.
Fai- what have she done please say na
Riisidjai look at each other smirking and start to say "so"

Past
Ruhi Singh
She is new class mate of dangel's. She had a crush on our fai.

One day dangel's was doing lunch together on their regular table in canteen like always. Suddenly a girl came to them and said
Girl- hey I'm ruhi Singh new student.
All- hey
Ruhi- you're fai right. English teacher told me to take notes and some help from you so can you please
Fai- ok I'll after lunch
Ruhi- ok can I have lunch with you guys please because I don't have any friends here so
Sid- ok
Jan give a seriously killing glare to Sid all noticed it accepted fai and ruhi. All became confused expected Sid who smirk in mind.

What you think why Sid smirk???