chapter 4

After some time avu decide to leave for college.

Avu- Mom Dad I have to leave for college. I have a surprise test. I'm sorry.
Sonia- Don't worry beta. Go and give your exam tension free. I'll handle here.
Avu- thanks mom. 'Giving a small smile'
Avu left for college.

Sid's side

Sid was standing in a corner and using phone. ( It's totally me and my dada means my big bro. We used to go away from all members side and use phone.🤭🤭🤭)
Suddenly someone came and kept hand on his eyes and said
Sm.- ( change his/her voice) guess who I am???
Sid- who it is????
Sid forcefully take away hands from his eyes and turn and get a huge shock just one word slipped from his mouth

Baby well yes someone is none other then our pretty Anushka di.

Sid- how are you here? You have test right??? Then
Anu- Actually my test
Suddenly all nigams come and get shock after seeing Anushka there.
(Anu- am I looking bad or something🤔🤔🤔
Me- no why???
Anu- I don't believe you if there is nothing like that then why they looking at me like this 🤔🤔🤔
Me face plam😑😑 - stupid they are just shock nothing like that
Anu-oh and how dare you to say me idiot.
Me- by mouth only
Anu-stop your nonsense and write your ff idiot or (giving death glare)
Me-ok ok l don't have any respect 😒😒😒)

All expected sidnushka- why you are here anu? Are you fine? You have exam right???
Anu-I don't think you are happy to see me here and my test are finished early so I am here.
All- oh ok.
Ranveer- ok ok now our full family is here so let's enjoy
All expected Ranveer- yes.
Nigams start enjoying get-together again.
On the other side avu also reached college and give her test with jannat properly.
But they all unknown from the fact something really bad was waiting for them.
Anushka's pov.
Well you all know who I'm so no need to introduction. Now I'm walking randomly suddenly I bumped into someone. And I'm telling you the person who bumped into me do it propose fully. Thinking how I know about it. Well I'm Anushka Sen Nigam I know everything. Well come to the main point. Who the hell bumped into me. First I thought it's some idiot boy who had crush on me or something like that but when shaw the person I get to know I'm totally know. It's not any boy it's that idiot bitch who had crush better say had lust on Sid bro. (Well it's the same girl whom Sid mention.)

Girl who bumped into anu : hey anu I'm really sorry I didn't see you. You don't get hurt na. (Start her melodrama)

Melodrama 😑😑😑
Anu's pov end

Anu: hey soumiya. It's okkkkkk. And about your questions no I don't get hurt because I'm not a baby like you and don't call me anu only my family and friends can call me that (with fake smile)

Girl reveal soumiya

New into

Soumiya Malhotra
A totally bitch. Daughter of avu's uncle who arrange this party. Show all she is so innocent kinda girl but she is totally opposite. She like Sid's body and money. All like her because they think she is a good girl expected sidshek anuneet. Sidshek and anu know her real side and avu don't like her that much.

Soumiya: don't I'm your friend???
Anu: No well I have work so bye.
Soumiya: Arey listen Anushka.
Anushka go away.

Soumiya: what the heck she thinks about herself?? First she insults me now that I just hate her. 😠😠😠😠But I have to behave like a good girl nor I will not get my Sid.🙄🙄🙄 But I am behind Sid from so long time but he didn't give me damn. Now I think I have to do something big for get my Sid forever. Just wait and watch 😏😏😏

What soumiya thinking to do any guess.👇👇👇👇