chapter 11

Suddenly someone pull avu and start to drag her towards girls room. Avu start to struggle to get out of the hold. But when she saw the person she was so much shocked. It's.............. Jai. Yes it's jaijeet Singh. Avu was shocked+ happy so till then they reached girls room. Jai leave avu and avu hug jai tightly.
Avu- Jai when you come? How are you?.... She cut by jai
Jai- Why you did that with him?
Avu- what i did and with whom?( She don't know jai saw all of this. Well not only jai but also...)
Jai- Avu I'll say clearly why you did that with Sid and don't you dare to say it's a prank because if it was a prank then when all garbage fall on him you'll come out from your hidden place and will laugh at him. And if you had to prank on him then why you don't take fainat with you? And if it was prank then why you smile devilishly huh.. come on say it

Avu was totally trapped because she don't have anything to say. So she chose to tell all the truth to her bro. Unaware from the fact that there are not only jai and she there are many more people....
Avu- well you caught me badly so I'm saying you the truth. That boy Sid is a arrogant, egoistic, selfish and double face man. When I meet him first time he was so rude but when he gets to know I'm a Nanda he said me sorry. Infact he come here by trapped anu with his so called sweet behavior. And don't he done with my friends they can't understand anything without him. He deserves a punishment and my friend deserve to know the real face if him. So I started to trouble him when all got busy. And she said everything that she have done with him.
Jai was so much angry with her but the person who is most angry was.............. Anu. Yes anu listen everything by hide on the room not only anu fainat, Riyaz and a girl also listen it. All come out and avu got 240 volt shocked.
All come near her and said
Jan- I didn't accept think like this from you avneet.
Faisu- just because this much small things you think Sid as a arrogant egoistic and what not
Rii- not only that you trouble him on our absence this much
Jai- Before doing anything you should think that girl  like anu never fall a stupid trap like this.
Anu- Do you remember miss. Avneet Kaur Nanda when first time me and Rii meet what happened
we all know what you guys don't know ok then let me tell you so let's go on flashbacks

It was 3 months after college started. Janushka was best friend from before only and avu was their roommate so they also become bestie. On the other side faiyaz was bestie from school time only.
Girls was coming back to hostel after finished their class and boys was also coming from another side. And they all was busy in chatting with their respected friend. All boom rinushka boom with each other.
Rii- I'm really sorry miss. I didn't notice you.
Anu was really pissed off because of their surprised test so
Anu-what do you mean by didn't notice am I invisible or what huh..
I know boys like you very well you just want a chance to touch a girl (bro- sis goal)

After listen it both faiyaz get angry.Why not they're bestie insulting one mean insulting other

Faisu-listen miss. whoever you're I really don't care you can search about us from anyone that how we are than come and say all those bad words for us. I know they're many boys like this but all are not same. So from now before saying anything bad about other think once.
And they both went from there. After that anu understand that she was wrong. She said sorry to them. First they don't agree with them but after some time they forget her. Janeet also helped anu and they all became friends.
Flashback end

Anu-so according to you I'm also like Sid right. Then ok from now I'm no one to you (with a strict face)

To be continue