chapter 22

Girls come on boys room and they all started their party suddenly lights turn off and a flashlight fall on anu.
Anu- what
Rii from behind- don't shout please
Anu turn and saw Rii on knees. She gets shocked because obviously she wasn't accepting this.
Rii- I know you are shocked but it's ok it's happened. So you know our author don't know how to give a big proposal so adjust.

So miss. Anushka Sen Nigam we all know what our first meet was not at all good but I still happy that it happened. Because only for that meet Jan start to like fai. And my stupid friend get his forever partner. I meet avu and reem who are really close friends of mine and I got bestie like Sid and Jai. And the most important thing we meet. First I thought you as a rude and spoiled brat but you prove me wrong by your kind soul, your cute antics, your care, your love and everything. We meet, had a stupid fight, then you apologize and me forgive you, we became friends then bestie then don't know from when and how I started to like you and this like turn into love. Yes I love you miss Anushka. I love you with my everything. I love you so much. So will you become mine life partner for forever????

Anu look at sid. ( Obviously every girl wants their family's "yes" for her new starting)

Rii smile and said- do you really think I have courage to propose you in front your brother only without his permission.

Remember jaireem and fainat proposal they had a conversation between all

Sid's pov

Now it's your turn little sister.☺️☺️☺️

Pov's end

If you didn't remember check the previous chapter.

Girls become shocked. Specially anu because Sid is a really possessive brother yes Sid never stop her from doing anything but then also he interrogate everything about without her known only.

Sid- now answer fast or my bestie will don't able to work till a week. Pointed towards his knees. (Remember rii's on his knees)

Rii nod like a child. Anu smile and said
Anu- obviously yes stupid.

They hug each other.

All expected rinushka leave for giving them privacy. Sid also left but not before giving a smile to anu which she returns back.

Rinushka started to having a quality time.

Fainat and jaireem also left sidneet alone. So sidneet sit somewhere and start to talk
Avu-can I ask you a question?
Sid- yeah sure why are you even asking?
Avu smile
Avu- why you let Rii proposed anu? I mean from the starting only you start to behave like possessive brother then anu told us you are this only. I remember you was in depression then also you never let this possessive character go. I know you never stop her from doing anything but then also he interrogate everything about without her known only. Then
Sid- yes but why I'll say no to Rii? I said yes to rii because I didn't get any reason to say no. He's a caring, lovable, cute, sweet, handsome and a gentleman. He'll take care of anu and protect her no matter what. I have faith on him. And I know he'll never break it. And I know you are shocked like other it's ok it's happened 😊😊😊

Avu also smile they start to talked. After sometimes they went girls room and found jan and reem sleeping peacefully. Sid left from their after say night to her which she returns back.

After sometimes anu also join girls and sleep.

Last day of college

Today dangel's give last exam and get ride from books and studies. They start to roam around the college and recall their past days. How they all meet how this all happened and everything.
After that they attend farewell party organized by college only. They all meet last time with their friends and classmates of dangel's.

Next day they attend fainat engagement. Remember their family want them to get engaged soon. They also didn't protest because they was ok with it. They did a lot of fun and spend time with each other because they know from now they'll not get time for each other much from now.

In this leap nothing much happened. Abhinavi's marriage got fixed. But still dangel's don't know about this goalmaal. Rinushka's familes accept them and happy with it. Sidneet is having feelings for each other but don't want to confess because avneet think it'll be not good to having feelings for her bestie's bro and Sid think it'll be not good to having feelings for his sis's bestie. So they stop their only.

After 6 months

All got to know about abhinavi goalmaal and get a 420 bolt shocked. But control themselves and accept. Dangel's again spend time with each other after long times. Because sidnushka get busy to handle Nigams business. Jaineet also get busy to handle nandas business. Faiyaz also started to handle their business and Jan and reem also started to handle her business. Reem went back to aborad to her parents. Now all are in long relationship. They all talk with each other on Sunday in video call but sometimes all can't join because their busy routine. But then also they also love each other like before only.

Now on Nigam mansion

All Nigams include vaish obviously having breakfast.
Ranveer- Sid we need to talk with you.
Sid- yes
Vibha- see beta abhinavi get married and anu also have a perfect partner for her. So what about you.
Sid- see mom dad I really don't have any interest in this all I told you before also now I don't want to talk about it please.
Sid left for office avoid everyone.
Vibha- what we'll do with this guy. Please God sent any angel for reduced our tension please

Sm1 enter and said
Sm1- Dil SE bulaya aur me ay kayi

All smile looking at him/ her.