chapter 16

Precap- Jan give Sid seriously killing glare
Now
Sid's pov
I know Jan you like fai and fai also but you both will never confessed for your fear of losing each other so I only have to do something.
Sid smile in his mind.
Sid's pov end
Jan's pov
Why in the earth I glare at Sid.
Heart- because you like him stupid.
Brain- what Like no he's just my best friend nothing else
Heart- then you getting jealous from that new bee ruhi
Brain- no I'm not at all jealous I just don't like her see how close she's sitting to fai and see see that stupid girl laughing with fai like they know each other from birth and what the heck. Why in the earth she keep her hand on fai's shoulder. And fai also saying nothing but laughing with her. And.....
Heart- and someone is saying she's not jealous 🙄🙄🙄
Brain- no I'm not
Heart- you are
And the fight begin between Jan's heart and brain.
Jan (loudly)- stop it.
Avu- hey Jan what happened why you scream. Is everything ok.
All give Jan a what just happened wala look and Jan feel embarrassed.
Jan- nothing guys I'm just didn't feeling well. I'm going to take rest. Bye
She stands up and went to hostel.
All give each other again a what just happened wala look.
Sid who understands everything- just leave her alone for sometime Maybe she's tense for study.
Fai- but she didn't eat anything properly. I think I should take her launch to her room only.
Rii who now understand everything after talk eye to eye with Sid - why you fai. Anuneet will take it na.
Ruhi- yes fai they can and you also have to help me na so let's go.
Fai didn't said anything because he knows that if he say anything he have to face a lot of teasing. So he chose to keep quiet. But one part of him want to go to jan to see what happens.
Fai- ok but inform me what happened to her ok.
And he went from there without letting anyone say anything with ruhi. But little did he know it seen by someone.

All smiles after seeing fai's care for Jan. They know he just didn't went to Jan for avoiding their tease or he'll be the one who will went to Jan to see what happened. Reemanuneet take some cream rolls for Jan because she have done 60% of her launch so she'll not have any heavy foods. Now they're only riisidjai on canteen. Now they start their novels winning dramatic conversation-
Jai- someone was jealous today from a new bee.
Rii- no no not jealous so much jealous that she left her favorite launch in anger.
Sid- right
They looked at each other and brust out of laugh.

On reemanuneet side
They are walking from corridor.
Avu- why suddenly Jan come without having her favorite launch
Anu- I think I know
Reem- why
Anu- maybe she's jealous
Avu and anu look at each other understanding everything they both brust out of laugh. They went to hostel and make Jan eat rolls.

Fai and ruhi side
They went to library and start to study. Fai help ruhi to make notes and all. And ruhi start trying to impress fai by her not so intelligent brain, silly joke and etc.  Here fai didn't take anything serious. Anu inform him that she had taken her launch and she went away because she's having headache. But still also he's tense for her. He just wants to finished every work quickly and go to check on Jan once. But ruhi isn't ready to leave him easily so he's feeling irritated but not sawing it. But somehow he manages to escape from there. Now ruhi also going to library but sm1 pull her in a corner. Ruhi trying to protest but failed. Sm1 make her stand and come Infront of her.
Ruhi- you?????

Who??????