chapter 9

Anu- Guys see I want to say you something but it should be between us only promise me.
Jan- what happened anu? Is everything ok?
Anu- Actually guys I just want to say Sid have a really bad past which he wants to forget. That's why I bring him here. Nowadays he became a really silent person who don't talk once in a day also.
Faisu- but why?
Anu- I can't tell you guys. It's his matter if he's comfortable he'll definitely told you guys.
Rii- don't worry anu, we're here only. Why fear when friends are here. And he did a group hug.
Fainat- True.
Anu smile a little yet a cute one.
After that avu and Sid both come and talk a little and got to know Sid is faiyaz new room mate. Like this real story start.

After one month
This one month went smooth as butter. Faiyaz became Sid's bestest friend. They do everything together. Like sit in class together, buck classes together, fun together most importantly smile together. In this one month Sid had panic attack many times but faiyaz was always there for him. In first when Sid used to don't sleep at night, faiyaz was used to make him sleep. Jannat also become Sid's really good friend. When Sid used to don't eat his food at first, jannat and anu used to make him eat by their emotional blackmail, their drama and their glare. Now Sid became normal.He almost forget his past.  Avu also fake friendship with him so that no one suspected her. She gets mad after seeing her friends gives time to him and it makes her more thirsty for revenge.

Now
In canteen
Sidneet and fainat are sitting and waiting for rinushka.
After sometime they come and said something and it's make a smirk on avu's face which is unnoticed by everyone.
Jan-what happened guys why you are so sad sad
Rii-actually from our class 6 people going nearby village for 7 days for a stupid project
Anu-and most important and saddest thing we are in charge of this trip.
All expected rinushka- oooohhh
Faisu-but what is the problem dude. it'll be fun na.
Rinushka- without friends no way.
Jan- but we can't do anything right. And me and faisu also have exams in this week.
Sid- only me and avneet will me be free so we guys going to chill 😏😏😉
All expected sidneet give a death glare to him.
On the other in avu's pov
It's what I'm looking from past one month. No one will be there with this Siddharth and I'll take my revenge easily.😏 Just wait and watch Mr. Nigam I'll make you suffer a lot.😏😏

Suddenly someone shake me and I saw it's Jan.
Pov end
Jan-what happened avu what are you thinking and smiling. Did you find any crush or what???
Avu- come on Jan you know ae mujhse na hone wala. And I'm thinking about last prank which I did on jai. It's been 6 month he went Canada. 😔😔😔
Anu- yes yaar when he's coming back??
Sid- guys who is jai now
Rii-actually Sid jai is avu's friend and also good friend of us but he went Canada for his study.
Sid-oooooohhhhh

They did some chitchat and rinushka went to packing because they have to start their journey on morning. Girls helps anu and boys helps Rii in packing.
In morning they leave after saying bye to their friend.
Now
Sid was going to take bath he take out his favorite shirt and saw it have many mark like someone paint it with black pen. Actually avu did it when Sid went washroom on morning and faisu went to class. He gets sad and bring out another shirt unaware from the fact it's just starting.

To be continued