Chapter 1: Do Not Underestimate the Dark

A gasp leaves my mouth at the immense pleasure happening between my thighs. His tongue lapped onto my heat which increased over time. My back arched as the feeling of his tongue goes deeper into me. I gripped the bed sheets as if I were being sucked into a hole on the floor, refusing to be swallowed because I knew if I let go, I would be stuck in the dark and sinister realm forever.

Beads of sweat trickled down my body despite my body being covered in a thick layer of sweat. The once cold room became too hot for my liking, making me kick the thick futon that used to cover my body, the white comfort I once had was now on the floor. The sounds of his tongue lapping me increased and I could feel myself reaching my climax. 

His big, warm and veiny hand roamed my tummy, grabbing a fistful of fat every once in awhile, almost like he was massaging me. His muscular arm went lower and lower to my core, increasing my heart rate ever more as if he was trying to explode the pumping heart in me. My legs were spread wider by his arms, easing him to have full access to implore me further with his tongue. My heavy breathing increased at the immense pleasure. 

"Cum for me, my love." his raspy voice filled with seduction reached my ears, and as if I was his puppet, I did as command.

I released a heavy breath of air, my chest rising and falling, grasping for as much air as it can to keep me alive. The heat between my legs left and so did his face, bringing his handsome features into my sight. His sharp eyes that were always filled with darkness, his unproportionate lips with the lower being bigger than the top, his big and sharp nose, and beautiful arched eyebrows. The face that makes my heart race, and that visits me in my dreams and nightmares every night. He was breathtaking, and I questioned why a man like him didn't exist in real life.

His face leaned in closer, giving me a slow and sensual kiss, riling me up again to have another round. His strong hands roamed my body once again, as if it belonged to him, squeezing my curves, reminding me that he owned me and no one else's. His lips trailed to my ear, peppering the shell with light kisses whilst he whispered into me, "You belong to me, my love," before he licked the area behind my ear, making me gasped at the sensation. My hands roamed his fit body, scratching his broad back as I felt myself get aroused again at the mere gesture.

As I enjoyed the feeling he gave me, a muffled voice could be heard, drawing me closer to the sound. It became clearer, jolting me awake with beads of sweat on my hairline. I gasped as I sat abruptly from my laying position. The soft mattress of my bed could no longer be felt on my back. I panted heavily, blinking my eyes rapidly, trying to compose myself. I turned to my left where the skin that touched me brought me out from my lewd dream. I gulped as soon as I saw who it was.

He sat on the bed beside my legs, looking at me worriedly. His big veiny hands getting closer to my face and I could feel my core heating up again as the memory of the handsome man in my dreams and nightmares flashed through me. I inhaled sharply with my body jerking to the back out of shock. 

"Hey, relax. Are you ok ? Was it another nightmare you had ?" his soothing voice calmed my rapid heart that was beating in my ribcage.

I gulped, pushing my hair back as I realized it was a dream again. I let out a shaky breath as the dream felt so real and it scared me, arising goosebumps onto my skin. 

Another wet dream. I should tone down on the smut books for a few weeks...

I turned to my bedside table to check the time. I quickly got out of my drenched bed, grabbing my clothes and other necessary things to prepare myself for today's classes. I rushed into the bathroom, forgetting that my boyfriend who remained seated on the bed, observing me rush like every other day. Slamming the door before locking it, I stripped myself and went into the showers, cleaning myself as quick as I can. Like every other second in my life, I could feel a pair of eyes on me, watching me intently at very move I make. I felt my goosebumps rise again with a little fear coursing through my veins.