Final Chapter: Reborn

It's been a week since Mr. and Mrs. Min has helped me. I felt better than ever since that night and everything they said about what I would feel starting from then was true. The next morning I received a call from the hospital informing me that everyone had awakened. My heart leaped at the incredible news, knowing they were all safe.

The guys decided to stay over so we could celebrate my freedom. After bidding Yoongi's parents goodbye and cleaning up the mess we made, everyone headed to the lounge room where Jin put on a movie and we got engrossed in it, not realizing the time and decided to watch a second movie. We slept really late that night but it was fun because I was spending my time with the guys at home instead of going out.

I stepped into the hospital with a bouquet of flowers in my hands, my heart racing to meet Namjoon again after yesterday. It was also something I noticed after coming to visit Namjoon the day they woke up, my heart swelled as I looked at him laying on the bed, looking out the window. I remember feeling the time stopping as I inhaled sharply at the sight of him. He was just so beautiful and I felt like crying.

As I stepped into the corridor of Namjoon's and my family's floor, I could feel my cheeks heat as I stepped closer and closer towards Namjoon's room. My heart palpitated as I stood outside his door, pushing the heavy door to the side, entering and closing it after. At the sound of the door opening, Namjoon shifted his gaze towards the direction, his brown orbs looking into mine with full of love as his plump lips stretched. My heart fluttered but I had to quickly calm myself down so I didn't stutter when greeting him.

"Good morning, darling," Namjoon greets as he tries to sit up. I rushed to the bed, helping him sit up since he could be in a little pain if he moved too much, or maybe that was what I worried too much because he would always reassure me that he was fine. Being stubborn, I helped him nonetheless, putting his bouquet on the side table as I sat on the one-seater beside his bed. 

"Oh, here. I bought another bouquet for you," my hand quickly went to the bouquet and extended my arms to him so he could receive them to smell them before I took them and placed it in the vase on the side table. Namjoon chuckled as he grabs the bouquet from me, our fingers blushing causing my cheeks to redden from the slight touch.

I shyly looked at Namjoon who was already staring at me with those eyes that had the love that never seemed to wilt. His head had turned to the side so he could see me, leaning and relaxing his head on the soft pillow with his smile broadening. "Thank you. But once I get out of here, I'll be the one giving you the flower, hm ?" He says, warming my heart. I shyly nodded before I took them from him, replacing the flowers in the vase with today's bouquet.

After that was done, I took my seat again before we started talking and laughing with each other. We completely lost track of time because the nurse came in with his tray of food, disrupting our moment. I greeted the nurse that entered, helping her by grabbing the tray and putting it onto the table before pulling it closer to Namjoon. The nurse bid goodbye, leaving us to have our mini date. 

Because everyone was still in the hospital, I bid goodbye to Namjoon before visiting the rest at a large shared room since they wanted to be placed together, easing me to visit them. I told Namjoon I would try to come back at night and that I would be staying over. This brightened Namjoon's eyes at my words, failing to hide his patience so we could spend more time together later. I giggled before leaving the room, my feet feeling very heavy as I force myself out the door.

The family's room was at the other side of the corridor, needing to pass the reception and the lounge to reach it. I walked out happily with my arms crossed over my chest, the smile never fading. I received a few looks from the visitors on this floor, but I didn't mind them much because I was too happy with my current life now.

"Oh, I'm sorry !" I quickly apologized as I grabbed the clipboard that fell from the person's hands.

I picked it up and dusted the imaginary dust before handing it over to him, assuming he was a doctor since I saw papers about medications of patients. My assumption turned to be true when my eyes eyed his polished leathered shoes to his black slacks, white doctor's coat and his white button up before stopping at his face. 

My eyes widened due to shock, replacing my cheery expression before bumping into him. "It's alright, Miss." He smiled, but unlike the constant smirks, teasing and devilish smiles, this one was pure and innocent. My eyes immediately drifted to his name sewn onto his coat's pocket. 

"Jeon Jungkook," I unintentionally said his name aloud.

"Yes, that me. It's nice to meet you, Ms..?"

"Y/n," I cleared my throat, taking his hand and shaking it although a bit hesitant because I was unsure of who this man really was. After a firm shake, he we parted, somehow giving me some sort of relief because the 'Jungkook' I used to know would hold on and scare me, but Dr. Jeon Jungkook was otherwise, so I felt at peace despite him having the same name and face and built as 'Jungkook'.

"I-I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Dr. Jeon," I said, giving a small bow and a small smile before I walked away, his smile being the last thing I saw before continuing my destination.

"It was good to see you too, darling."