Chapter 10 - Son pf Destruction

Nobody's P.O.V

The explosion cause the rest of the scientist to come running into the clearing, with an assortment of there new creations. There were each stronger and faster than an erasers, there were now Berserkers (bear-men) and Alphawolves (dire-wolfmen). There were twenty of each. When Percy saw them he turned to Max and said "I think you might want to give them those bags." As he punch the and eraser in the face. Max handed Nudge and Gazzy the bags and told them to put them on. 

"What the hell is going on!?" A Whitecoat shouted as he ran to Dr. Almond. "I thought you would be done by now. So why are they still there." 

Dr. Almond was starting to get annoyed. "Well there wouldn't be so much trouble if YOUR full-prof net was still working." she shot back. "Plus they had help. Meet Alpha one and two my first creations. There the prototypes for those you so found of now." That shut them all up. They were told how strong and fast these two were. And claiming they would take care of it after Dr. made it known she was responsible for the creatures would now only benefit her. So they turned their attention to the two in question. "And before you plan on flying off know that those we catch will pay dearly for it. I hear you believe yourselves to be heroes. Well do you plane on living them here as you save your self." The other kids got scared at that.

"So there the ones. They don't look like much." Said an other Whitecoat.

"You know we can hair you right? And who are you to talk, but yea we were planing on walking off the island with everyone from the beginning." Percy answered. They all turn in shock at that answered. "What?" he asked.

"You should no hows on top here Alpha one." Said the first Whitecoat how dear that thing talk back to them.

"Ah the alpha." Percy replied and he could see the Whitecoat face go red. None realizing that the Percy was trying to keep they attention on him. Annabeth had told Angel to connect her to all those behind her. and was now informing them of the escape plan. Then Dr. Almond spoke again.  

"Just to so you under stand Alpha 1 and 2 believe they are demigods. So you understand why they think the can escape with all the other experiments." The first Whitecoat spoke again.

"That's right, the girl believe herself to be the daughter of Athena if I remember correctly." He said amused.

"As in the greek goddess of wisdom?" Another asked with disbelief. To which Dr. Almond nodded.

"Yes also, battle strategy, useful skills and handicraft. The other is the son of ..."

"Sons. Tyson here is my lil bro." Percy corrected. To which she gave a look of annoyance as Tyson waved.  

"Sons of Poseidon god the seas." She said simply. Well at-lease she said sons Percy thought. Tyson was happy about his brother remembered him. 'Percy Annie said we need a little more time.' 

"His Also the god of oceans, storms, hurricanes, floods, droughts, earthquakes and horses. Thank you very much." He said proudly. 'Percy we ready.' Angel thought. He gave a small nod. 

"Are you done." A scientist said as the some more erasers arrived.'Percy we need to cut through them to get to the boats. Then we need you and Tyson to keep them back as were get to the boat, and she said to call Mrs. O'Leary. We already told everyone about her.' Percy whistled and Mrs.O'Leary came out from the shadow of the building.Sensing her master mood she turned to the people in front of her. Small Bob came out of Annabeth jacket and turn into his tiger form.  

"Actually yes there was one more title." As Percy spoke his an Tyson cloths turn to armour. Two swords appeared in his hands and a club in Tyson's. The two looked four hundred enemies with anticipation "The god of destruction!" And with that the two brothers charged. With one swing Tyson took out five Berserkers, while Percy had seven dead at his feet. The two fought like demons, so much so that the Alphawolves knelt before him which he let live. Any that got past him met Annabeth then the hell hound and spartus cat, then of coarse the bane of The School the Flock. But with a guy with his own storm around him and his brother. As they fought the storm got bigger, then they finally reach the end of the army, with not a scratch on them. Tyson was already in a war crazed state that every one friend and foe was frighten but one.

"TYSON STOP!!" Percy shout so loud the ground shook, though Tyson stopped mid swing. "We hold here. Let the group pass." He ordered and to the surprise of the onlookers he nodded and moved. Annabeth led the group to the boats and Max and the Flock got every one on a boat.and even got a few started. Those who had fish DNA jumped into the lake. Nancy on the other hand stayed put, she needed to say something she just didn't know how, so she started with a question.

"Um Annie was it?" She began.

"Annabeth." Annabeth corrected.

"I'm..."

"Nancy Bobofit, I know what is it?" Nancy was about to ask her how but thought better of it.

"Why does Tyson listen to Percy isn't he stronger?" At her question most people stop to listen. Annabeth sighed were mortals unable to prioritize.

"Stronger yes, more powerful no. Any more question can be answered after you're safe now move. She pushed the girl in the boat. Shortly after Percy and Tyson. He told her he was not sure if the would follow and asked what should they do. So she told the flock to fly over head in case of danger told Max to lead them in town. Tyson was to go with those on the boat. And she stared with him. when every one left they went into the lake and stayed there for awhile to ensure there was no were then Percy hit them with a tidal wave. They then flew to the group.

The scientist could not believe there eyes, there cloths turn to armour. A dog the size of a tank come out of shadow, a cat turn to a saber-tooth tiger with bones showing one minutes on normal the next. Weapons came out of thin air. Alpha one made a storm, His brother was a Cyclops, Then there was a tidal wave from a lake. It was enough to make them believe in the gods. now they were determine to find they own demigods. They just needed to how to find them.