XIE LIAN'S ROAD TO SENSUAL ENLIGHTENMENT

CHAPTER 1

A CRASHCOURSE ON THE KNEES

«San Lang», Xie Lian murmured with his eyes glued to the screen in front of them, «I was wondering about something.»

Hua Chang, sitting next to him whilst scrolling on his phone, looked up and turned his attention towards Xie Lian.

«What's on your mind, gege?», he inquired curiously.

One of his arms were slung on top of the coach behind Xie Lian, and his fingers were tapping the coarse material as he waited.

Xie Lian felt his cheeks heating up but didn't look away from the TV.

They had been chilling at home together as always, Xie Lian watching a random TV show while Hua Cheng was content just hanging out and tapping on his phone.

The flat they shared was in perfect walking distance to the university where they both studied, and after they had met during their first year, they'd been nearly inseparable. It was Hua Cheng who had found the apartment and when he had asked, Xie Lian had been overjoyed to be able to leave his prior chaotic student housing behind. Although the flat was small it fit the both of them perfectly, and the fact that they had no issue living a bit on top of each other, was also helpful. They kind of preferred it that way, anyways, finding the company enjoyable and comforting.

Usually, Xie Lian had no problem speaking his mind to Hua Cheng, whatever the topic might be. There was basically nothing that they hadn't discussed before, anyway, except for one thing.

Sex.

Although Xie Lian thought that Hua Cheng was the most handsome person he had ever seen, his slightly teasing smile always so warm and open towards him, he'd never heard the man talking about meeting up with other people. Neither was there ever a Friday or Saturday night that Hua Cheng didn't spend with him, so it didn't seem like he tried to find someone to hook up with, either.

He still seemed so confident, though, so self-assured and coolheaded, that Xie Lian found it quite impossible to imagine the man as a virgin, or as someone with zero experience, like himself.

The most action Xie Lian had ever experienced was an innocent kiss with a girl at a birthday party when he was 9, before he was pulled away by a yelling Feng Xin, warning about the dangers of girl lice.

That was the most intimate Xie Lian had ever been with a girl — when he turned 17, he realized that his gaze was floating towards guys instead, and that he held more attraction towards men than women. That said, he had never met a guy he really liked, not until he met Hua Cheng and they grew close. Hua Cheng was always so kind and understanding, yet funny and charming, and Xie Lian couldn't quite believe that he'd lucked out getting a friend like that, considering his notoriously bad luck.

All in all, Xie Lian therefore had a terribly poor understanding of sex. He understood the basics, with what went where and how, but having no hands-on experience, he didn't really get it.

On the TV show he was watching, the girl had just kneeled in front of the male character, and the latter was moaning loud and clear as she was doing something the cameras weren't showing.

Xie Lian coughed.

«Gege?», Hua Cheng let his fingers wander to the back of Xie Lian's head, lightly pulling at the bun fastened there to get his attention.