Sabastian Lanza

~Sofia~

The sadness within the mansion is unbearable, the quietness is deafening how could someone kill a innocent child? Iv cried and Iv cried since the moment Conrad told me a week ago, his funeral is tomorrow and I'm not ready I can't mourn a child it's just not right, Sebastian Lanza forever Five Years old, I hear the woman who done this has been dealt with, they didn't tell me much else but I'm not a nasty person, however on this occasion I do hope she's dead and it was a slow and painful one at that.

Connor is like on autopilot, Sebastians mother Darla who I met recently for the first time has disappeared, unable to handle his death drinking and taking drugs in clubs we last heard, I don't know how to comfort Conrad and his brother Iv never dealt with such tragedies, what I do know is they are never here always in meetings and out, he won't tell me but I know it's Mafia stuff hopefully more revenge for little ones death.

A knock at the kitchen door brings me from my thoughts, Anna stands with a sleeping Aurora in her arms, she gives me a little smile and sits down on the stool next to me " how are you doing, Sofia?" She gently whispers trying not to wake the little one, she's hardly seen Dante neither she's feeling rather lonely right now.

I give her half a smile, that's even hard for me to do " I'm getting there. I just don't know to handle this sort of grief, you know?"

" i know. It'll be hard for everyone. Especially Connor and Conrad. The funeral will be huge tomorrow. All the mafia will be there and some mafia families. Dante is exhausted with everything going on"

I was nervous about that too, would anything happen At a child's funeral? It makes me worry what if me and Conrad have children? Will our babies be at risk of being murdered? I can't even think about it.

" my friend violet is coming over from England Next month, Conrad thinks it'll cheer me up"

Anna smiled " it will do! We can have a girly day pamper and get shitfaced"

I smiled back, I'd like that to feel normal for a while, even if it's just for a day, I know my life will never be the same being with Conrad I just need to accept that, I love him.

" how is your wound now?" Anna asks pointing to my stomach

" it hurts and I can't move very fast it pulls, the dressing gets changed often throughout the day sometimes blood seeps out, but it's getting better. I'm going to head for a shower, I'll catch you later Anna"

" bye sof" Anna smiled as she rocked Aurora who was starting to stir.