Shoot out

~Conrad~

" mollie you was so fucking stupid anything could of happened!" I snap as I pace my office " what were you thinking?"

" look Conrad. I had my gun Kane was on stand by.."

" kane?! My cousin knew about this?? He knew of the dangers "

" calm down Conrad. Everything was fine. She's fine. You can't suffocate her like this. She needs space. She's still my bestfriend and I need to help her too. Her well-being is important too"

" your right. I shouldn't snap like this but they killed Sebastian I love her Mollie. I love her more than Iv ever loved anyone and I can't bare the thought of losing her. It's hard you need to understand mollie I'm  the mafia leader Iv got enemies that will attack her"

" and I know that Conrad. But you need to allow her some freedom or let her think she's got freedom Atleast. Kane was around the corner in a SUV he was waiting Incase something  happened but it didn't. I took her to a secluded restaurant nobody was following us. Calm down now. "

Mollie was making sense she's right, I need to give her a little bit more freedom, well I can make her think she's got it, she's hard work and will argue if I don't allow her room to breathe.

" arrange a shopping trip you sofia and  Anna. I'll have my men follow from a distance. Let her think I'm allowing her freedom. They will only intervene if something happens. It's The mafia ball soon find her a dress"

Mollie nodded " she will love that. I'm going training with Sofia and Tony. I'll update you on the situation later"

As Sofia left Connor entered my office, I followed him as he walked round supping bourbon from a bottle. " brother sit" I said to him firmly.

He drunkenly sat down and looked at me " what? Don't look at me with those judgey eyes"

" pull yourself together we've got a meeting later with Leon"

Connor frowned " what do you mean with Leon? Last I checked we hated him"

" I can't deal with you when your like this. Your drunk all the time Iv already told you we've got a mutual hatred for the Italian gang. Leon's being threatened by then so we've come together to take them down. Come on brother you know this"

" and you trust him? Lola said as she poked her head round the door " sorry overheard"

" Lola the fuck do you want? And no we don't trust him. Not that it's any of your concern anymore" I snapped at her, she's always popping up.

" Connor sober up. Me Dante and Kane will handle the meeting" I barged past Lola who gave me a sly smile and headed out to the suv, Connor was too drunk to even string a sentence together.

" right meeting now at Leon's club. All men be ready Incase he switches. Let's go"

As we enter the club we lead to the back room, Leon is sat with some woman sniffing cocaine and there's two woman dancing round poles naked  " gentlemen please sit" Leon pushes the girls out the way.

" I know we've had our troubles and I did try to kill Sofia which in return you've killed many of my men. Differences aside we have the same enemy which we both want dead. The leader Massimo needs to be sorted out. Sofia is no longer my interest. This gang is" Leon explained

" let's be honest Leon I would of killed you. Having said that we have the same enemy now . He had my nephew killed and nearly killed Sofia . So I'm willing to bring the mafias together in order to take down Massimo. Any of your members step out of line me or my men won't hesitate to kill them. We play by my rules. Got it Leon?"

Leon nodded " as long as Massimo dies"

The sound of a bang and screams filled the club " Leon who knows about this meeting?" I asked him

" nobody just my closest men"  Leon stood up and listened to his earpiece. " there's been an explosion and gunshots get our men together now" Leon shouted.

As we headed out  the door I'm grabbed " this is from Massimo" the gun was held to my head but before I can react one of Leon's men have shot him in the head.

" Massimo sent them! We have an informer amongst us. Leon are you a rat" I held my gun to his head " are you the fucking rat? Answer me"

But before he could answer one of Massimo men shot him in the stomach " ahhhhh dum dum bullets" Leon's screams as he's lay in a pool of blood, Leon's not the rat, I'll find out who either way.

A blonde woman comes running in kneeling at his side  " someone help me to the car he needs to go hospital"

" take him local  hospital Iv got a private wing there" I help her take Leon to a SUV, luckily massimos  men are either dead or they've left.

Once Leon's in the car I go back inside to see where my men are, I notice Dante face down running over I turn him over and check his pulse, his pulse is very weak And he's taking shallow breaths  I look him over and see bullet wounds to his chest " shit someone help. KANE WHERE ARE YOU?" I find myself shouting.

There's smoke everywhere and I can't really see much Infront of me, I hear the sound of feet standing on broken grass " don't shoot I'm Stanley one of Leon's men. Let me see"

I move out the way and watch as he checks his wounds over " if we move him he'll die. He's loosing too much blood he needs help here right now"

His words echoed around for a second before I pulled my phone out and ordered my doctor over here.

I can hear someone running behind me " shit Conrad what's happened?" Kane says breathless

" where the fuck were you?"

" chased some of them bastards managed to shoot a few. Dante? Is he going to be ok con?" He kneels at Dante's side " his lips are pale he doesn't look right. Should I call Anna?" Kane asked concern evident  in his voice.

" not not yet . Iv got doctors on their way now. Don't worry her"