PROLOGUE

Y/N went out to her greenhouse where her vegetables and some flowering plants are. For today's lunch, she decided to make ratatouille. It's simple and healthy. She picked some vegetables in her greenhouse garden just enough for her to eat since she's living alone. She's been living a simple and peaceful life in her little cabin in the middle of nowhere. A river is also nearby so she could just catch some fish if she wanted to.

     Y/N decided to retire from the Avengers –well she isn't really an Avenger but she lived with them– after the blip. The sight of a certain girl being turned into dust in front of her completely traumatized her. And living in the compund didn't really helped as it reminded her of the girl that she isn't aware she's vot feelings for.
     Everyone's got their own ways on coping with their losses, hers is by taking assassination missions and going off grid. She doesn't want to have anything to do with the remaining Avengers anymore. But she knows that the missions she's doing will eventually be know by the remaining Avengers, so she decided to lay low. Taking missions twice a month at most and spending time in her cabin most of the time.

     She then went inside to prepare her lunch. While washing the vegetables she'll be needing, her head suddenly felt like being crushed. Then a vision came. It was the girl she thought was gone. The girl was attacking a place she doesn't know, wiping out most of the people by herself. That was the only thing she saw. She never really had visions before, and that one was her first. The headache subsided as she slumped on the floor, still processing what she just saw. "What was that?" Her breathing started to quicken, tears started to fall.

"She's alive? She's back?"

Author's Note–

This story took place after Multiverse of Madness. This is my first story, by the way. Please bare with me. With Wanda's grief and all, I think she deserves love. She deserves to be loved. I just want her to be happy in my own way. Anyway, hope you like this story!