CHAPTER 6

NARRATOR

"Hey, Princess. I'm going out to buy supplies and lunch. Will pizza be okay?"

Y/N asked Wanda who just woke up and preparing herself a cup of hot chocolate. It's rainy outside so it's perfect for a cup of hot chocolate.

"Yeah, pizza would be great."

Wanda's accent and raspy voice made Y/N's heart beat faster than normal.

"Is there anything you want me to buy?"

Wanda thought for a bit but ended up having nothing to think of so she shook her head.

"I'll be going then. See you later, buddy."

"Careful."

Wanda still seemed really groggy even after sipping from her cup of hot chocolate.

Y/N got into her car (black Jeep Gladiator) and teleported to a place she found where she could teleport without other people seeing. She then drove to the city to buy stuffs she has to buy. Starting from groceries, and then to the pizza parlor to buy their lunch.

Y/N

No pineapple is allowed on my pizza. I'll kill anyone who'd put pineapple on my pizza.

"Hi. Can I leave my order here for a bit? I'll just go buy something," I asked the cashier and luckily, she said yes.

I already put the stuffs I bought in my car's cargo bed since it's gonna be hard, even for me, to carry. And a while ago, I passed by this plant shop. I decided that I'll buy myself an indoor mint plant for my coffee table so I bought one. And then, I saw this cute little cactus and decided to buy it too.

"Are you going to give that to someone?" the owner of the store asked.

"Do you think she'll like this cute little cactus?"

"I don't know who you're talking about, but I think she will. What kind of person is she?"

I paused, thinking about the words I'm gonna be saying.

"Well, she's a really caring person, though she doesn't show it to everyone. She's also pretty serious and introverted but overall, she's sweet. I think she's one of the strongest women I've met."

The owner smiled at me.

"Seems like you really love this person, huh. A girlfriend, perhaps?"

A chuckle escaped my mouth.

"No, she's my bestfriend."

The thought of Wanda made me smile.

"Bestfriend, I see."

The owner smirked.

"I'll give this to you as a gift. But in return, I want you to update me with this 'bestfriend' of yours."

She took a different kind of cactus and gave it to me.

"Thank you! I'd love to bring her here, but I don't know if she wanted to go out... yet."