CHAPTER 9

NARRATOR

"I'm Carol Danvers. Nick sent me to get you and your girlfriend out of here."

Y/N blushed and avoided Wanda's gaze. She then opened the door to let Carol in.

"It's been a while, Maximoff. I never expected you to be interested in girls."

Carol walked to Wanda, shaking her hand before turning to Y/N.

"I-I'm Y/N Y/L/N."

"I know, Nick talked a lot about you. How come I haven't met you yet? Nick told me you're pretty strong. You would've been a great asset against Thanos. I'm sure you would've killed him, together with your girlfriend," Carol said, patting Y/N's back.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh, sorry. I thought you guys were."

"Would you want something to drink, Danvers?"

"No thanks, Maximoff. Actually, we have to leave now. You don't have to to bring any clothes since Nicky already handled that."

The two hesitated to follow Carol outside the cabin.

"S.W.O.R.D knows your location. Wait, just to be sure, Maximoff change your clothes and leave what you're currently wearing here. Someone managed to put trackers on your clothes according to our Intel, but apparently only one is working."

"How did you know it's Wanda's?"

"You burned your top including the tracker."

Wanda and Y/N both blushed, earning a smirk from Carol.

The two then decided to change, both still being in their pajamas. They came out a few minutes later wearing casual clothes.

Y/N with a simple denim shorts and oversized hoodie and a pair of black high cut Converse.

Wanda was wearing sweatpants, a shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes.

They also decided to bring their plants. They just can't leave their babies alone in the house.

"Now guys, we have to leave. We've still got a long flight to go. Come on."

They all went to the quinjet, got in, and started their flight. Carol was on the driver's seat, making sure that everything's good and entered stealth mode before setting the location and left it on autopilot. She decided to join the two girls.

Wanda was holding the cactus like it was something really important to her. Y/N on the other hand started to drift off to sleep. After a while, they heard little snores from the youngest girl. Carol was seated on the seat opposite Wanda, her eyes shifting from Wanda, the cactus, and Y/N.

"Where are we going?" Wanda asked.

"New Zealand. Nick owns a private land in there. Pretty much like your cabin. Countryside, far from civilization."

Wanda nodded and looked at Y/N's wobbly head. She then leaned Y/N's head on her shoulder gently not to wake the young one up.

"You like her?"