Chapter 13... Goodbye, Gravity Falls

Two year... It's been two whole years since the two, Father and Son, trained on Dipper's powers.

He's been doing increasingly better. He fully knows how to control his fire, transform into his demon human form willingly, and he mastered the arts of mind reading. He could levitate/fly by using his wings, teleport from great distance, control his power if overwhelmed by emotions and more. Bill couldn't been more proud of his son.

It may have been like that, however, it felt short. Everything felt short. Life between the Pines family felt short. Dipper felt like he hadn't had enough time to enjoy everyone's company, which was obviously a lie but still...

It came close towards the kids birthday's. Dipper and Mabel are 15, turning 16 in a month from now. Everyone's making sure this last month is worth everything it could imagine.

Mabel had Pacifica and Gideon over as well as her best friends, Candy and Grenda. Dipper didn't have much he considered as friends, besides the forest animals/creatures. He only invited a few creatures to accompanied him in his last month journey, this includes Muti-bear and Sona's deer Father.

Everyone had fun. The best time of their life and finally, it was the 'Twins' birthday. The whole town was invited including most of the forest creatures as well. Bill and surprisingly Will also came to celebrate. It was a blast! The 'Twins' opened up their gifts, everyone had cake and before then, it was time for them to say goodbye.

" Well littletree, it's time for us to leave." Everyone sulked, obviously bummed out.

Dipper nodded his head, sadly. He turned his head to look at his second closest family. Tears starting to form. He ran at them with full speed and hugged them all.

" I- I'm going to miss you guys so much!" Dipper grasped them like this was going to be the last time he'll see them.

Mabel hugged him tightly, afraid to let go, tears pouring, " Oh, Dipper... Please don't forget us! We'll miss you too!"

Bill sighed and looked away, hugging his wife, as Will cried softly into Bill's shoulder. Bill felt terrible but he had to fulfill his side of the deal.

Bill floated over towards Dipper and lightly nudged him, holding his free hand out, " Come on, Littletree... Let's go.."

Dipper nodded slowly and grabbed Bill's hand. Bill made an portal and started to head inside, before someone yelled,

" WAIT!" Bill turned around. It was Ford who'd spoke out.

" Fordies? What is it that you want?"

" I hope you haven't forgotten! I still have that one free wish!" Dipper gasped as his eyes widen.

Bill smirked and smacked his hands together, " Oh yes, how could I not forget? And what will this wish be, hm?"

" Dipper. I wish for Dipper to be here with us in a good certain amount of time."

Bill cocked his head, "Littletree?"

Ford nodded.

" Very well then, He may come visit all of you guys, every Summer break, here in Gravity Falls. Will that work with you?"

Mabel cheered and nodded her head, but then paused, thinking, " What... What about adding another month? In, you know, California with Mom and Dad. They'd like to see him as well!"

" I-" Will hushed Bill from talking and nodded his head, " He may. One month in California with Mabel and her parents, Two months in Gravity Falls, then he will come back to us, in order to learn more about his heritage... Maybe.. I could show Littletree most of the different dimensions there are... a- and I don't know.. s- show him mines?"

Will trailed off, looking away. Bill chuckled slightly and patted Wills head, " When the time comes, my dear." Bill looked towards the Pines family, " You heard him. Littletree here, is allowed to stay top 3 months here with you all. Your wish is granted. This will start the following year, you're welcome."

Dipper jumped for joy and hugged Bill saying thank you over and over. Bill smiled and told him not to thank him but towards the Pines.

Dipper nodded and ran over towards the Pines family once more and hugged them tightly, " Thank you, guys! I will see you all next Summer break! I'll see Mabel the month before Summer break happens!"

" Yay! I can't wait! When you do get here, you must tell us everything!" Dipper nodded, let go of them and ran back towards his parents.

" Are you ready to go, Littletree?" Dipper nodded his head, before shouting, " Oh! I forgot Sona!" Timed perfectly, Sona came trotting over, Dipper picked up Sona before giggling, " Now I'm ready!"

Will and Bill both nodded their heads, and lead Dipper into the portal. Dipper took one last glance at his second family before going through.

' Until next time! I can't wait to learn more about other high known species and what their capable of! Other dimensions? I'd like to see those as well. Spending more quality time with both of my parents! Huh, I wonder what else exciting things are in stored for me.'

------------

Reeeeeeee! I actually have MOTIVATION TO WRITE! Writer's block isn't really there but like 0.0 Motivation WOW

Enough of that, until next time! Stay Juicy, my Gummy bears and worms! Bueee 🖤🖤

(Update: My motivation disappeared after writing this lmao^^)