Chapter 12... Father/Son Bonding Moment

Previously:

He hates feeling useless in this type of situation but it leaves him no choice.

Bill sighed before teleporting back into his realm back at his house, laid down on his bed, and let the dark consume him into a sleepless dream state.

Now:

A week later:

Bill planned for something special for Dipper. He has high hopes that he could get Dipper to learn how to control some of his powers.

' He's a smart kid, he'll get it in no time.' Bill nodded his head agreeing towards himself.

Bill had finally heard back from Will. He's doing okay, but Bill made a promise to kill the Elder Gleeful twins for hurting his smol Bean.

But for now, he has other important things to take care of.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dipper walked around the woods with his smol companion, Sona, when all of the sudden, a bright light flashed into his view.

Dipper covered his eyes with one arm until it went away. He's eyes widen as he heard a familiar voice,

" Well well well. Isn't it my favorite cipher tree. How's my littletree doing?"

" Dad!" Dipper ran up to Bill and hugged him tightly. " What are you doing here?"

Bill smirked and patted his sons head, " The more important question is, What are YOU doing here?"

Dipper perked up, pulled away from Bill and smiled widely, " I was going to go explore more parts of the forest with Sona!" He scooped up Sona and showed Bill his little fawn friend.

" How cute." Bill patted Sona's head, who'd every much enjoyed headpats. Sona purred happily, leaning into Bill's hand. Tail wagging and everything!

Dipper chuckled softly at the two and slowly put Sona back down, causing him to make a displeased sound. " Hush now, Sona. You'll get more pats later, just not now."

Dipper looked back at Bill, who was smiling at him, " So, Dad? Was there something you wanted? Did you want to accompany me? Or were you just coming to say hi before you leave again?"

Bill gasped and put his hand in the middle of his chest, faking offense. "Littletree! You steep so low of me, my child," Bill waved a finger and shook his head, " You should know I come to spend time with my growing son." Bill pouted when he realized, Dipper wasn't paying any mind at him.

Dipper rolled his eyes at Bill yet smiled at his childish act to gain his attention. " Sooo, what did you plan then today."

The father rose up from his spot and clapped his hands, " Today, how's about you and I train together to better your powers!"

The curious young cipher boy widen his eyes, " Woah, really! I'd love that! What would we be training on??"

" We can start simple, such as, creating your unique summoning/dealing fire, learning to control and contain your powers from spewing out of control, and hm, perhaps, learning to shapeshift into your demon form and back. Though, that will take some time getting use to..." Bill shifted his glazed away, rubbing his chin with his hand, seemingly lost in thought.

Dipper turned towards Sona and smiled brightly, " Wow! You hear that, Sona?! This is going to be awesome!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I take it back, this is the worst!" Dipper had been with Bill for a few hours now, there was barley any progress. They've been discussing about what he should learn first and settled with Fire making.

" Littletree, focus!"

" I'm trying! Why can't we just take a break! I'm starting to hallucinate..." Dipper held out his aching arm in front of him. Sparks are only to be seen. He huffed out in annoyance.

" Come on, Littletree. You can do it! The harder you concentrate, the calmer you are, and the faster you make a fire. We can take a break after but for now you need to focus. Just breathe, Pinetree... Focus on wanting to make a fire. I know you can do it, I believe in you!" Bill exclaimed, Sona jumped and nodded his head, wagged his tail.

With new found determination to make his father and Sona proud, Dipper held out his aching arm again and waited for something to happen. Dipper closed his eyes and breathed slowly, focusing. Concentrating on setting a flame. He felt something in his chest. It was a warm, gentle, and welcoming feeling. He held on to this said feeling and slowing opening his eyes.

His glazed went towards his hand. He seen a few sparks before flames of fire took place over his palm.

It was a small white fire but it was a fire no less. That was all that mattered to Dipper. He did it! His eyes widen in shock, smiling getting wider as he thought about his new accomplishment. " D-dad! Look! I did it!" Dipper pointed at his slowly dying fire.

Bill jumped in joy and hugged his son, twirling him around. " I knew you could do it! Good job, Dipper! I'm proud of you."

Dipper laughed in joy, feeling dizzy from adrenaline and also from Bill spinning him. Bill placed Dipper down on his feet. " Did you see that Sona!? I made fire! It was small but if I practice more, it should grow bigger!"

Bill chuckled as he watched Sona give his affection toward his son. It's like watching a puppy with it's owner.

" Well kid, it's about that time to leave and head back to the shack." Dipper smiled softly, " Yea, I guess it is. Come with me! We can all eat dinner together!"

Bill sighed, sadly, " As much as I'd like that every much. I'd hate to disappoint you, but I simply can not go. I have deals to make, many plans to plan out." Dipper pouted.

The yellow-haired Father rubbed Dippers hair sightly messing it up, " I'm sorry, kid. Maybe next time!" Dipper nodded his head, " Good kid, now remember. Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, Buy gold. Byee!" Bill gave his son one last hug before teleporting Dipper and Sona in front of the Shack.

Both of them looked at eachother at the same time. Probably wondering the same thing, What the heck just happened?

Dipper sighed, grabbed Sona before heading inside to be greeted and loved by his second most closest family. Thus leaving him with one final thought.

' Hm, Craazyy' (Jkjk 😂)

' Hm, I wonder what other things are in stored for me. Can't wait to find out!'

------

Anddd there we go! The end of this chapter! I was listening to some music few days/weeks back, and it gave me motivation to write some more ;D

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Wishing everyone well! Till next time! Bye my Gummy bears and worms!