Chapter 6... Who's this? Pt. 1

*Couple of days timeskip*

Ford's POV:

So, apparently Bill is supposed to be visiting today. I don't know when but what I do know is that this will be Mason's big day.

I've already told Stanley what's happening today. He said that he'll make breakfast but I told him I'll make it and went to the kitchen.

After making the food, I called everyone to come and eat.

" Woahh hooo ho, what's this? Grunkle Stan wasn't the one who cooked?" Mabel sat down, smiling widely. Chuckling softly, I told Mabel that it was me who made breakfast and that I made sure there was no hair in the pancakes.

Mabel giggled and asked, " Did you make sure that mine had extra glitter in it?" I nodded and gave her the glittered up pancake. " Just how you like it."

" Thank you Grunkle Ford!" Mabel exclaimed before digging in. Dipper came down seconds after Mabel started eating and sat down. " Oh wow! Grunkle Ford cooked today, that's rare."

" Haha, that's what I practically said!" Mabel waved her hands. Dipper giggled while I handed his food. Soon after Stanley came and sat down.
.
.
.
.
.
After we ate, Dipper told us that he's going to explore the forest for a little bit while for Mabel, she's going to find some new friends to hang out with. I told them it was fine as long as they come back in a few hours. They agreed and left.
.
.
.
.
.
Mabel's POV: (You probably thought it was Dipper.. but that's coming in later.)

After I told Grunkle Ford where I was going. I immediately took off outside. While running towards Gravity Falls town center, I was thinking about how exciting making new friends would be. I didn't pay attention to where I was going and bumped into someone making them fall.

" Oww~ that hurt.. Hey! Watch where you're- "

*Gasps* " Omg! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! Uh, here! You need a hand?" It was a female that I'd bumped into.

She looked at my hand before grabbing it, smiling a little. " Uh, I guess it's fine." She looked about my age.

" My name is Mabel Pines! It's nice to meet you." I smiled widely, maybe this girl could be her friend or even more! BESTIES! This is gonna be so much fun!

" Erm, Pacifica. Pacifica Northwest. And it's... Nice to meet you too."

" Pacifica? That's a really pretty name! Do you want to hang out with me?" The girl named Pacifica looked uncertain weither or not to go with me but then smiled and told me she will.

I jumped up and down, " Yay! Let's go then!" I dragged her around town and came across a new Mall. We went inside and had a good time in there. We also met this guy named Gideon too! He got to hang with us for the time being before he had to go. ' He's really sweet, I hope to get to know him a little bit more.' By the time we came out the Mall, it was dark and we had lots of bags.

" Oh wow! It's dark already?"

Pacifica giggles, " The time does go fast if you have a good time."

I looked at Pacifica, smiling, " Did you have fun today?" Pacifica looked at me, grinning, " Well, isn't it obvious? Of course I did. It was the most fun I had in my whole life!"

I giggled, " Glad you did. But, how are we going to get back home? It's to dark to see and to walk back."

" Heh, leave that to me." Pacifica grabbed her phone and called someone. A few seconds later, a limozine pulled up! The drivers window rolled down showing an older man. " Miss Northwest, your ride."

" Ah, yes. Thank you." The man got out the limo and opened the door for us.

" Woah woah woah! You come from a rich family?!?"

" Oh.. did I not tell you I was?"

" What! No! You didn't." I pouted. Pacifica shrugged and got in the limo.

I stand outside not knowing what to do. " Are you not coming in, Mabel?" I smiled, " Uh, ya I am!" And like that I hopped in.
.
.
.
.

" Woah! This is so cool! I've never been in a limozine before."" Pacifica shrugged and looked at the window. " This is nothing. I bet if I was poor, I'd have a lot more fun than being rich." She sighed.

I looked at Pacifica before I could comfort her, the man up front spoke, " Where are we going, Miss Northwest?"

" Ah, where do you live, Mabel?"

" Oh right! I live in a small place named Mystery Shack." Pacifica nodded and told the man, then turned to me.

" Hey Pacifica, question. Who is that man in the driver seat?"

" Oh.. that's just my personal Butler." My eyes widen, " You have your ever own personal Butler! That's so cool."

Pacifica snorted, " Ya sure, whatever you say."

We spoke some more before I've had to go. We exchange numbers and I got out the limo, waved bye at Pacifica, said thanks to the Butler and ran towards the door while carrying my bags.

As I opened the door, I heard Grunkle Ford and Stan talking. I also heard this unknown person taking too. I went upstairs to put down my bags before seeing who they were talking to.

After I put down my bags, I went downstairs into the kitchen, and that's when I seen him.

He was gorgeous with yellow slick hair fading black, one eye is covered by his hair while the other is like a wild cat's eye glowing yellow, it that seems to be starring into my soul. His eye pierced through me with a smirk plastered on his face, teeth sharpened and shaped like what looks how a shark's tooth would be.

He came towards me, " Ah, Mabel Pines, so nice to meet you again!" The man spoke with a smooth deep handsome voice.

" U-um, Who are you?" I questioned.

" Oh, where are my manners, my name is Bill, Bill Cipher, it's nice to meet you, Miss Mabel." The guy named Bill stuck out a hand for me to shake, I complied.

" U-um, it's nice to meet you too."

Bill grinned and clapped his hands, " Alright! Now that I've seen my dear Mabel, where's your brother?"

Before I could've asked why he wanted Dipper, Ford answered Bill question, " Ah! He said should be coming home right about now." As if on que, Dipper walked in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  End!
I figured I should publish this story every two weeks. Idk. I didn't exactly proofread this chapter either, so if it's bad... 😶🤷🏾‍♀️

So, see y'all in two weeks, then?

     Fiona_Cipher Out!