Chapter 1... Uh oh...

The gif is how bill looks like for now until I change it.

No POV-

" Bill dear?" ??? Said while walking towards bill, carrying a child in one arm and a suitcase in the other hand.

" Yes hon? What is it?" Bill looked away from his paperwork and up at ???.

"...."

" Will hon? Is something wrong?" Bill said, getting up from his chair, now walking over towards Will. Bill touched Will's face, " Will? What is it? Please tell me..."

" Bill, I'm worried about the child... What if the humans find you and the child? What if they try killing you??? What if they-" "Will..." Bill said quietly. Will looked up at Bill with tears in his eyes.

Bill sighed, " look I know your leaving and your worried about us, but please don't cry... I'll protect the kid from the humans for you" Bill looked into Will's ocean blue eyes.

* Sniffed* " B-but the humans.. they'll- Mmm!" Will was cut off by Bill kissing him. Bill broke the kiss and look deep into his eyes.

" Will, I got this, don't worry about it... After all, I am the all powerful, all-seeing, and the all- knowing dream demon! "

Will smiled softly and chuckled, " I-I suppose that's true..." Will looked down at the child in his arm and moved its hair from its forehead, showing a birthmark of a little dipper on it and Will kissed the top of its head. The baby was sleeping when Will kissed its head and started to wake up. It was a boy with greenish- blue eyes with a tin of yellow in it. His hair was brown with strips of green in it. He was only two years of age and the boy's name is indeed Alcor cipher.

Alcor started giggling and looked at Will, " Momma!" Alcor looked at Bill, " Daddy!"

Bill smiled softly, " He's sure is a beautiful baby boy, hm?"

" Ya.. he is..." Will sadly said, smiling, " I have to go now... Here, please take good care of Alcor and yourself, ok?" Will handed Alcor to Bill.

Bill took Alcor in his arms, " Don't worry I will... And Will hon?"

Will took his bag and turned to Bill, " Yes dear?"

" Please be careful over there at Reverse Falls, I don't want you hurt..."

Will smiled softly, " It's ok Bill, don't worry, they're actually treating me more nicely now." ( 'They' meaning reverse Grunkle Stan and Ford).

" That's good to hear, because if they weren't treating you nicely then I would have to go over there and fu-"

" Bill! The child is still here! He may not know how to speak yet but he sure can understand you! No cursing around Alcor!" Will shouted angrily.

" Oh right... Sorry Will."

" It's ok but don't let that happen again"

Bill smiled, " Ok... Love you Will, I will come visit you sometime over there."

" And I love you too, Bill... I'll see if I could come see you sometime soon too..." Will walked towards Bill to kiss him and Alcor good-bye, Will waved at Bill. Bill waved back and then Will left.

Bill looked at Alcor and Alcor looked at Bill. "Well, I guess it's just you and me now kid." Alcor just giggled at the response. " Hmm.. what to do.."

After thinking for like a minute, Bill and Alcor ended up playing little baby games, taking Alcor a bath, eating food, and Bill teaching Alcor how to speak.

" Ok Alcor, say mother."

" Momma!"

" No.. say mother."

" Mom... ma?"

"Mother.. say mother.."

" Mo- her!!"

"Hmm.. close enough, good job Alcor!" Alcor started giggling and clapping his hands.

" Mo- her! Mo- her! Mo- her!" Alcor said over and over again while clapping his hands and giggling.

Bill chuckled and looked at the time, " Alright Alcor, it's time to go to bed..."

Alcor yawned and pouted, " mdon't wanna!"

Bill carried Alcor to the kitchen to get Alcor some warm milk and feed it to him causing Alcor to fall asleep.

" Hee, always works..." Bill whispered, and put Alcor to bed. Bill smiled softly and laid next to Alcor.

" Goodnight, my Alcor... Sweet nightmares.." and Bill fell asleep.

In the meantime, a shadow of a man, grabbed Alcor. He's hat fell off his head when he grabbed Alcor... It was a bowler hat

" Bill will never know who took this child, I need someone to take care of him... And I think I know just the person who would..." Suddenly, a portal appeared and the shadowed man went into it, not before he looked back at Bill, smirking, " Hope you never find this child Bill... You'll face the consequences by not having your child by your side anymore."
-------

Ooo... I wonder who's that mystery shadow guy. Hmm... Oh well... What will happen to Bill since Alcor not with him anymore? Who has Alcor? Who's going to take care of Alcor? What about Will? How will he react? Hm... So many questions... It will get answered on the next chapter... Probably... But until next time! Remember, stay juicy Gummy Bear's and Worm's Bye!!