Chapter 8.5... A motherly surprise

Mabel's POV:

As I stare at Dipper and Bill, I can't help but get a little upset. I'm happy that Dipper finally gets to met his father but it's just that he's going to leave me soon.

Dipper turned around and looked at me concerned. I think Dipper picked up my sudden mood change as he walks over to me, smiling.

" Mabel, I'm not leaving right now, I'm leaving in a couple of years. I still got time. Don't worry about it, we can make the most out of all the years we have left together. And! I'm pretty sure, we could visit you from time to time," Dipper looked at Bill, and he nodded confirming they would visit, Dipper grinned and hugged me, " So, don't be sad, think positive! I don't like it when you get sad and all mopey. Where's the positive, happy Mabel at?"

'Yeah! He got a point there! Let's make the last remaining years, the best remaining years!' I smiled and hugged Dipper tightly.

" We're still the mystery twins, right?" Dipper removed himself, " Forever and Always."

I smiled and looked at Dipper, I realized Dipper is taller than me. " Hey, you're taller! I'm jealous." Dipper giggled and grabbed Sona, petting him.

" I guess it's a demon thing." He shrugged and called his father over.

" You called, Littletree?" " Uh, yea, I have a question. Well, multiple actually. But, yea. A question." " Shoot, Littletree."

I interrupted Dipper, " Wait! Dipper! I got a question for youuu." Dipper turned towards me, " Yes? What is it?" I looked down, embarrassed, " Uh, can I, um, Can I feel your, um, wings?"

Dipper looked at me for a second, " Uh, Sure, I guess you could." His wings spread out towards me and I felt it. ' Omg! It's so silky and soft!' I pulled away, very satisfied. I looked over at my Grunkles and by their facial expression, it seemed as if they, also, want to feel Dipper's wings as well. Dipper seemed to notice too and sighed, gesturing them to feel his wings. They perked up and quickly went over. I giggled softly while Dipper softly glared at me before smiling.

" So, uh, the Questions?" Oh right, Dipper was going to ask Bill something. I wonder what he's going to ask. Hm, let's find out.

Dipper's POV:

After everyone finally stopped feeling my wings, I went back to my dad. " Questions?"

I stared at my father, " Uh," I looked down at Sona in my arms, " Oh right! Ok, question, Why did Sona transform with me?" I held Sona in front of Bill before placing him back in my arms.

Bill sighed, " I've already told you the reason Sona transformed!"

" But, can you put it in simpler terms."

" Er, I guess. Kay, the reason Sona transformed the way he is now, is because he's your spirit animal or soul animal. It's like soulmates but with animals," Bill shrugged, " There is a reason to why he chose you and to why he devoted his life to you. He could and would protect you from any harm. And, I'm pretty sure Sona's got some kind of magic he could use for himself as well."

I nodded my head, ' It somewhat made a lot more sense.' I placed Sona down, which happily went towards Mabel and sat down in front of her. I heard her softly squealing. " Anymore questions Littletree?"

" Um, yeah, Why do you keep calling me little tree?" "Ah! That. That is your nickname from my wife or your mother. Your nickname for me would've been Pinetree but I sorta liked Littletree a little more."

" Huh, ok. Um, who's my mom? How come I haven't see her?" Bill chuckled, " Well, my wife, you'll meet him sooner than you think you will." My eyes widen, ' Bill, my father's wife is actually a guy? Omg, that's so cool!' " W-when will I meet my mom or dad??" " You could just call my wife, your mom if you want, it's prefered though." I nodded, " And, to what you said, Littletree, he said he'd be coming now. Or at least trying to." Bill shrugged.

" What about me? What's my real name? I've noticed that you've always called me Littletree but never my real name. Can you tell me?"

Bill nodded his head quickly, " Ah, your name? Oh you're right. I guess I forgot to tell you," Bill chuckled nervously while scratching his neck, " Well, that's embarrassing, I guess I'll tell you now. Your name, real name is Al-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a soft knock was heard. I looked at my Grunkles in confusion. They shrugged, so I went towards the door and opened it.

In front of me was a guy in blue. He had dark blue hair, bangs that cover one eye, a flower crown on top he's head and freckles to go with his Baby blue eye. He was wearing a really big blue sweater with a crossed out closed eye in the middle, black leggings and some kind of black shoes.

He seemed to look surprised and stepped back abit, covering his mouth. I looked at him, confused, " Um, Yes?" He didn't answer, so I tried again, "Uh, the shack is clo-" My eyes widen in realization, ' Holy crap, I'm still in my demon form! That's why he's not answering! Urg! Why did I anwser the door without thinking! Omg, he's probably freaking out, Uh, what should I do?!? What should I d-'

"A- Alcor!" The blue guy jumped on and hugged me. The force caused me to fall. " Oof!" I held the guy awkwardly, as he cried, " Uh, excuse me, I-I'm sorry to interrupt your moment with me, b-but who are you? And who's Alcor?"

O.O H-has this chapter never been published? .... Oh s**t... Chapter 9 probably didn't make any sense, I apologized...🙇🏾🙇🏾