Chapter 3... Old pal Pt. 1

A little A/N : Ok so, I know that Ford and Bill are enemies and all. But, in this story, Bill and Ford are friends. So, in the meantime, let's get on the story, shall we?

Last chapter:

After a few seconds, Bill stopped pacing and raked his hair, sighing, " The last person would be my good old pal, Stanford pines..."

Bill made a portal leading to a town of mysterious wanders: Gravity Falls, " Welp, here goes nothing." And he went through the portal.

Still 3rd person-

Ford was working in the secret room behind the vending machine. When all of the sudden, a portal interrupted his work. Ford was a bit taken back by it and looked to see who or what was going to come out of it.

It took a couple of seconds before the person came out the portal.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Bill?"

Bill looked at Ford and smiled widely. " Ah! Ford! Long time no see?"

Ford looked at Bill confused before smiling, getting up from his seat, and going over to Bill, greeting him.

" Bill! Yes, long time no see, indeed. How are you?"

Bill looked around nervously before speaking, " Fine! fine. My wife left to go back to Reverse Falls yesterday. Um, Yeah, What about you? Hee hee..."

Ford raised up an eyebrow, " Uh, I'm pretty good. Just working on a few stuff. Ya know, experiments? The usual."

" Oh! That's good... That's good. Mind, if I watch?"

Ford waved him off before turning to work again.
.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes past and the silence was getting awkward. Ford ignored it for a few moments before getting annoyed.
.
.
.
.
Bill watch Ford work, interested in what he's doing. All of the sudden, Ford sighed and turned to face Bill in annoyance, "Ok Bill, What is it? You normally come here and annoy the crap out of me. You're never and I mean NEVER quiet unless something happened." Bill looked at Ford surprised and sighed, "I could never hide anything from you, can I?" Ford nodded his head, Bill clapped his hands, "Welp! I could tell you haven't seen him." Ford tilted his head in confusion, "Him? Who's him?? What is it Bill, Maybe I could be in your assistants." Bill thought about it for a sec, "Hm... Yeah. That might just work. Sure Ford, You may help me. And for your other question about who "he" is, Well, you already know that my wife had left, right?" Ford nodded confusingly, "Ok, Well, We have a son-"

"WOAH! WOah! Woah! woah. Did you say son? Why didn't you tell me this, Where is he? And also Congrats!"

Bill paled and looked anywhere but Ford. Ford seemed to catch that.

" Bill? The child, you DO know where he is, right?" Bill scratched his head.

" Uh, YEAh! Of course I do!"

" Bill.. you're lying. Your voice cracked AND you stammered. You never do that! Just tell me, is your son gone?"

Bill sighed softly and looked at the ground, chuckling.

" Heh, sometimes I really hate it when you can read me so easy."

" What is it, Bill?"

Bill looked at Ford, " Ford, You are the only person I know I could trust. I have to tell you something important."

" Tell me."

" You know, my kid, right? Their missing, and I have no idea where he is. Please, I need some help in finding him. Can you help me?"

Ford thought about it before answering.

" Ok, yeah, I'll help you, but I need to know more about the child."

Bill sighed with relief and nodded his head, " Thank you Ford, this really means a lot to me. How about this, let's make a deal. You find my son and give him to me and I'll give you information about my son and one free wish, depends on what it is you want, through."

" Are you joking about this?"

Bill shook his head and smiled, " No, I am very serious about this, so, deal?"

Bill took his hand out for Ford to shake it.

Ford looked in Bill's eyes, ' He seems very serious about this. So, I know he's not lying. But, the free wish thing? I'll save that for the future.'

Ford stook his hand out towards Bill, before shaking his hand, Ford nodded his head and said, " Alright then, Bill, it's a Deal."

And They shook hands, sealing the deal.