Chapter 4... A 'New' beginning👏

A little A/N
Since Bill and Ford are still friends, the little incident didn't happen. Also, the kids are 13, so that means, they've already met their 'Grunkles.' Also, the kids never met Bill, Pacifica, Gideon. Buttt, Mabel knows Candy and Grenda. (Did that make any sense?🤷🏾‍♀️)

~~~ 11 years timeskip ~~~

3rd person:

Dipper and Mabel in a bus heading to their second home, Gravity Falls. Apparently, Ford and Mabel's parents told Dipper that he was adopted and that his father was going to get him when he's old enough.

Dipper wondered who his father was. Is he smart, cool, or tall? Will he accept his preferences in gender? He hopes so.

Dipper looks to his side and sees Mabel sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled a little, but then remembered that he would be leaving her once he's older, and frowned before looking out the window.

' I'm going to miss her... Hm. I wonder if I could go visit her every once in a while.'

The bus came to a sudden stop. " Gravity Falls, the next stop is California." ' Well, it's time to wake up Mabel and get out of here...'

Dipper shook Mabel, " Hey Mabel, we're here." Mabel woke up and jumped out of her seat. She grabbed her stuff and immediately left the bus. " Well, that was easy." Dipper got out his seat, stretched, got his suitcase and out the bus.

When he got out, he seen his 'Grunkle' Stan waiting with Mabel. " Dipper, my boy!" Stan held his arms out, Dipper smiled and accepted the hug. " Grunkle Stan, I missed you." Stanley stiffed a laugh and ruffled Mason's hair, " Me too Dipper, me too." Dipper broke the hug and then it was Mabel's turn to hug Stan. Dipper grabbed his stuff and asked, " Where's Grunkle Ford?"

Stanley parted away from Mabel's hug and smiled, " Ah, you know him.. In his lab, working." Dipper shook his head while Mabel laughed. " Haha, Tropical Ford, hey! We should get going. I want to see my friends!" Mabel exclaimed before running away with her stuff.

" I agree with Mabel, let's go Dipper." Stan gesturing dipper to follow along. Dipper nodded his head, but then, changed his mind, " Uh, Grunkle Stan?" Stan turned around, " Yes?" " Er, is it ok if I actually stay in the forest for a bit?" Stan thought about it for a moment, " Eh, why not kid. Just be back before dinner and let me take your bags." Dipper jumped with excitement before running off into the forest, " Thank you Grunkle Stan! Don't worry, I'll return before dinner!"

Stanley watched as Dipper disappear into the forest and chuckled, " Heh, kids..." He turned around carrying Dipper's only suitcase and headed to the shack, called home.

Dipper's POV:

As I was running in the forest, I came into a sudden stop. I looked around my surroundings, it seems I have reached to the middle of the forest. " Wow!" I exclaimed. " I've never seen this place before. I'll claim it as my secret hiding place." I nodded my head and sat down. I looked around once more, there were pinetrees around me making a huge circle of grass and flowers. There were different flower colors like pink, green, yellow, blue, purple, etc. As I looked at the flowers, there was this one flower that stood out to me. I got closer to it and picked it up, the petals on the flower had two colors, blue and yellow, then I looked at the middle, it was a pretty emerald green color.

" Wow! I've never seen something so beautiful and rare!" I looked around for more but it seemed like it was the only one. " Huh, I guess it really is rare. I should go ask Grunkle Ford what kind of flower this is." And with that I start walking through the forest towards to where the shack at.

.

.

.

I reached the shack and went inside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys, I'm getting more and more insecure about publishing more chapters. I see people are reading it and somewhat voting. But it's just my family. They just keep dis-ing my stories. I literally had a dream about someone making fun of this book. Don't worry, I'll still publish more chapters, I just wanted to point out all of that crap^^^. Thanks and see y'all next chapter. Bye and stay safe out there🖤☺️🤗