When He Gets Jealous - Raphael

Your smile could not get any bigger if you had tried. You had just met your favorite band (band name). You couldn't believe it. Now they had been talking to you, while you waited for Raphael to show. If he hadn't been late, you wouldn't have met them! "So, (y/n), what's a pretty girl like you doing waiting here?" The lead singer had said suddenly. "Oh, I'm just waiting for-" you heard a grunt as Raphael took a seat next to you. "Me. She's waiting for me." You smiled at Raph. "You're late again." You looked at him, the smile still not fading from your face. "Yeah, traffic sucked." He replied, placing his helmet on the table. "You ready to go?" He asked, ignoring the presence of the band sitting next to him. "Raph, behave. This is (b/n)! I love their music!" The band smiled at you, as the lead singer responded. "It's always nice to see how our music makes people." You smiled, ignoring the glares Raphael had now been sending towards the man.
*timeskip*
You had been sitting and talking to the band for about 20 minutes now, and Raph was getting sick of it. "Alright, that's it (y/n)." He stood up, before picking you up, and throwing you over his shoulder. He bent down slightly, picked up his helmet and handing it to you. "Carry this." You took it, before yelling. "Raph put me down! I was having fun!" "Nope. I'm done, we're leaving." He began to walk away, you waving goodbye to the band regretfully. You saw them chuckle as they waved back at you. What Raph hadn't known was you all already exchanged phone numbers. "Raaaaaph," you whined, after he had been walking for what seemed like forever. "Put me down!" You whined at him, hitting his butt repeatedly, which did nothing. He ignored your requests, still grumbling about the "stupid pretty boy musician." And how "he could play like that too." You giggled lightly, listening to his random mumblings. Who would've known hot head could get jealous. You stopped hitting his butt, your arms finally tiring themselves out. You had finally given up, realizing he wasn't going to put you down until you had reached his motorcycle. "If you fart, I will kill you."