First Kiss - Michelangelo

"HAMATO MICHELANGELO!! YOU GET BACK HERE!" You yelled after your dorky, video game obsessed boyfriend. He was running from you, laughing his stupid, cute head off. "NEVER (Y/N)!!!" Why were you chasing him you wonder? Well, Michelangelo had just found a certain drawer. That was filled with certain things. And Mikey had taken all of them, and was now running around trying to fit them around his chest. "MIKEY! GIVE ME MY BRAS BACK OR I SWEAR, I WILL DESTROY ALL YOUR VIDEOGAMES!" You yelled as he yet again dodged you. He had finally fit your favorite (f/c) bra around himself, and he laughed triumphently. "You wouldn't dare (y/n), you love video games just as much as I do." He grinned at your glaring face. "I hate you." You spoke, crossing you arms and pouting. "You're gonna stretch out the material!! Mikey! That's my favorite one!" You whined out, flailing your arms about. "Oh yeah?" He looked down at his own chest, examining the foreign material. "I like it."

*30 minutes later*
You had a genius plan that you were about to execute. You made Mikey the ultimate pizza. One with every one of Michelangelo's favorite toppings. You placed it gently on the twble. "Ooooh Mikey~" You sang, wiggling your bottom a bit. Your bra wearing ninja popped out, focusing all attention onto it. You had him right where you wanted him. You acted quickly, jumping on your boyfriend and tackling him to the ground. When the dust cleared, there you were, giggling your head off on top of a boy who was laughing just as hard. "You finally caught me my little pizza princess!" He hugged you tightly, causing you to let out a light eeping noise. The laughing began to slowly die down as both sets of eyes were locked on each other. You slowly closed your eyes, leaning down and gently placing your lips on top of Mikey's pizza tasting ones. He licked your bottom lip gently, initiating a little make out session. You opened your mouth a bit slowly, allowing him to explore your mouth. (Guys like, no shame, I'm usually really good with writing sexual scenes and make out scenes and idk it's kinda awkward with Mikey.) As he was distracted by this, you slid your hands gently around his back, snapping off the bra victoriously and grabbing the rest. "HA!" You shouted as you leapt into the air and ran away. Mikey lay his head back down on the ground, placing his fingers to his lips. "Wow..." He whispered, before chuckling and getting up himself. "THE BRA WEARING NINJA IS COMING FOR HIS PIZZA PRINCESS!!" He yelled loudly, before running off towards you.

(I'm awkwardly ending this chappy with that. I love y'all and I love reading your comments ♡ they make me so happy!!)