announcement

*starts off by looking at Street Punk tmnt*
*somehow ends up looking at Destiel smut and stuff*

I'm not even mad.

So. The past couple months. I've been working on 2 chapters for this story. First I Love You and then the very first smuty smuty smut smut. :3 I've been working super super hard on them so they're very good. I'm also working on making them nice and long and so I'm just in the process of editing them and stuff. They should be out no later than next week. :* while I'm at it, I'll do a quick Christmas special. Because holidays. I love you all.

And if you read that paragraph, it is all a lie because it is July and obvi there is no Christmas special. I'm sorry. I like literally have had the longest, weirdest writers block in the world like??? I have all the beginnings of my smut and other chapters, I just have no middle? But I actually just finished Donnie's smut (it's a good one, lemme tell you.) And the others will be soon after. Not gonna put a deadline on myself cause. I suck at those. But yes. Soon. I'm sorry. I love you. I'm like. Out of my writers block phase (kinda?)

Comment your favorite Street Punk Turtle. (Rebel- Red, M.C.- Orange, Ghost- Purple, and Swift- Blue).

Also, comment if you think I should make a street punk tmnt boyfriend scenario thingy?? They're not mine, the street punk thing belongs to sirconcon.deviantart.com