When You Think of Him/When You Text Him - Michelangelo

You hung up the phone gently, before grabbing your PS3 controller. You smiled excitedly, waiting for your (f/pt) pizza to arrive. You unpaused the game, quickly hitting many buttons. You were determined to kill all the zombies, no matter what.

You had made it pretty far in the game. That is, until a tiny baby zombie came out of nowhere, killing you. You sighed, as you threw down your remote in defeat. You grabbed your phone, looking at a text from your (brother/sister). You smiled at the stupid joke he/she made. "You know who would think this is funny?" You said out loud to yourself. You clicked on Mikey's name, sending him a quick text.
You: I don't know if 5 hearts was enough. I may need to put more.
Mikey: dudette!! I was wondering when you were gonna text me.😁😁😁
You giggled softly at his response, quickly sending one back.
You: what are you up to ninja butt?
Mikey: ninja butt??
You: yup ninja butt.
Mikey: I'm soooooo bored. My brothers won't let me play my video games 😫😫.
You: I have video games at my house? *insert address here* you could come over if you'd like. ☺️
Mikey: it's a date dudette!! Be there in 15! 💛
You blushed at the date idea, even though you knew he was probably just kidding. Either way, you walked to your room, to quickly change out of your sweatpants and tshirt and into something cute.