When He/You Confess - Raphael

"Raph! Shut up!" You yelled at him, lightly punching his laughing figure. The both of you had just gone to see a horror film in theaters. He was currently making fun of you for screaming towards the end of the movie, then running out. "Y-ya should have seen the look on ya face!" He stuttered out, letting out yet another loud howl of laughter. You grew silent, putting your best puppy pout on. He turned and looked at you, his laughter wearing down. "Shit," he mumbled go himself, seeing the sad pout on your lips. "Oi, dare devil, come on, it was funny." He stopped, gently grabbing you by the shoulders and looking you in the eyes. He sighed, as you continued pouting. "Will a piggy back ride make it better?" He chuckled a bit, as your pout turned to pure enjoyment, as you nodded your head. He leaned down, allowing you to get on his back gently. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as he held onto you tightly, as if you were the most precious thing. You yawned a bit, resting your head on his back. "Raphie?" "Hm?" "Tell me about your brothers.." You said selfishly, just wanting to hear his voice. "Well... Let's just begin with this. They're all giant dumb fucks."

You had fallen asleep. Raphael had noticed it at some point during his talk about his brothers. (Yup. You missed all the real gushy feelings Raph has for his bro bros.) he sighed a bit disappointed as he took out the spare key you had given him and unlocking the door. He was greeted by his own handiwork. Your entire living room was filled with red roses. Hundreds of them. He was going to confess to you tonight. "Seriously (y/n).. You couldn't have waited 20 more minutes?" He sighed happily, knowing that this was just one of the things he liked about you. He walked towards your bedroom, placing you gently on the bed and tucking you in. He turned to leave.

Suddenly a hand reached out and gently grabbed his wrist. A tired voice broke out. "Raphie.. I'm scared." You whispered, waking up. "Whaddya want me to do about it sweetness?" Raphael responded, feeling a bit guilty for making you see the movie. "Will you stay with me?" You whispered, your eyes finally adjusting to the darkness of the room. "Sure, I'll just go on the cou-" "no!" You cut him off. "Stay here." You whispered, tugging on his wrist. He sighed. "Alright, scoot over." He whispered, crawling into bed with you. You rest your head gently on his chest as he cautiously wraps his arms around your waist. "Dare devil?" "Yeah Raphie?" You responded tiredly. "I like ya." "I like you too Raphie," you giggled. He hugged you tighter. "No (y/n), I like ya more than just friends. I want to be the only one making ya smile. I want to be the only one protecting ya, even if it's just from horror movies." He gently took your hand in his, intertwining your fingers as he pulled you even closer. "Would ya let me?" You smiled. "Is my big, bad hothead asking me to be his girlfriend?" "W-would ya answer the damn question?!" You giggled lightly. "Of course. You're my Raphie." He pulled your hand gently to his lips, placing light kisses on each of your fingers. "You're the only one who gets to call me that," he mumbled gently into each kiss. You smiled, gently closing your eyes and falling into a deep slumber. After all, you had your hero in red there with you. Nothing would get to you.

Guys. This might have been my favorite one to write tbh. This one is my longest I think, and I'm sorry to the other baby's ;-; I just got so into it. I had initially planned on making Raph's super fucking cheesy and.. Yeah. This happened and it's super cute and ugh. ;~; anyways. Comment your favorite ninja turtle human boy thing? (Teenage non-mutant ninja non-turtles?? Idk)