First Kiss - Leonardo

You cursed your bad luck. You just had to go get a movie. By yourself. What were you even trying to prove? I mean, why couldn't you just take Leo with you?! "Look at you, pretty little thing. I see you're all alone." You clutched your phone in your hand, already pressing the call button for your hero in blue. "U-um actually, I'm meeting my boyfriend.." the man in front of you scoffed, hitting the wall next your head roughly. "I just don't believe that girly." His face began to draw near to yours, and you closed your eyes in fear. Before you knew it, you heard a loud groan and you quickly opened your eyes to see the man pulled away from you and receive a few harsh punches from your Leo bear. "Now, scram!" Leo yelled, before the man got up and ran away. He looked at you, fear in his eyes. "I knew you shouldn't have gone alone!" He ran over to you, pulling you into a bone crushing hug. "What would you have done if I didn't make it in time huh?!" You could feel him shaking against you. "Hey... shh.. I'm alright aren't I? I knew you would come for me.." You whisperer, gently running your fingers through his hair. You gently lifted his head up, and kissed his cheek. "My hero." You whispered, smiling at him. He lost all control he had. He pressed his lips a bit roughly against yours, placing his hands under your thighs and almost instinctively, you jumped up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He lightly pinched your bum (? I dunno. Ass is too much. But butt is like eh ya feel? Idk.) causing you to gasp. He took that as an opportunity, and stuck his tongue in your mouth. After a while, you tapped him gently, wanting a chance to breathe. He moved his lips down to your neck, craving your flesh. (Zombieeeee.) "L-leo.. we're in public.." He just groaned as he placed one more light kiss on your neck, and then gently setting you down. You giggled lightly as you fixed his hair. He gently took your hand in his, and started pulling you in the direction of your (house/apartment/uh. Tiki hut?) you know. To watch the movie. You dirty birdies.

(So... I kinda made this one a tad bit more intense. I dunno. I'm not good with like the sweet first kiss. The dirtier I can be, the better it turns out ;-; I'm sorry I have failed thee.)