First 'I Love You,' - Raphael

How had he convinced you to do this again. He was obsessed.
You covered your eyes, another jumpscare, causing you to let out a whimper. Your jerk of a boyfriend chuckled slightly, tightening his grip on your waist. "It's just a movie." He whispered into your ear, pulling you into his lap. "Shut up." You growled, cuddling into his chest. Those were two words that Raphael didn't understand, no matter how many times he was told, as he continued his onslaught of making fun of you.

*timeskip*

You held his hand tightly, as the two of you ventured out of the theater. Of course, the two of you had come to the last showing of this stupid horror film, so you couldn't even find sympathy from the other girlfriends dragged their by their horror obsessed lovers. "I'm starting to think you have some weird kink about seeing me scared." You spoke, scooting a bit closer to your boyfriend as you heard something clutter behind you. "It's just a cat (y/n)," You could hear the smirk in his voice. "And nah, I just like seeing ya all cuddled up to me." You smiled a bit, but quickly hid it when you saw him looking. "I'm still mad at you." You spoke, causing him to tug your hand in a direction opposite of your house. "Where are we going?" You asked, following behind like the lovesick puppy you were. "Somewhere. Trust me." He looked behind, sending you a quick wink, before quickening his pace.

*After a little walking*

"Okay doll, close ya eyes." You obeyed, holding back a giggle. "You felt his arms snake around your waist as he guided you. "Okay.. open." You opened them, revealing that the two of you were standing on arms bridge. The water rustled peacefully below you. You smiled, hugging his arms a bit. "It's beautiful." "Yeah... I come here to think sometimes... thought I should share it with ya.." he coughed nervously, as you turned around, seeing him trying to avoid eye contact while blushing like a fool. "Raphie?" You whispered, causing him to look at you. "Hm?" You smiled, looking down, before whispering so only he could hear, "I love you. Even when you take me to see stupid horror movies. Specially then." You looked up, seeing his eyes on you, the blush from before gone. "What's that?" He whispered back, moving his face a bit closer, hovering over your lips. "I love you." You spoke a little louder, placing your lips on his before he even had the chance to speak. You knew he wasn't too great with expressing himself, therefore, it shocked you what he did next. He picked you up, placing you on the edge of the bridge as he deepened the kiss. He pulled back slowly, staring in your eyes, as he brushed a piece of hair behind your ear. "I love you more than I ever thought possible." He whispered, before kissing you again.

(I'm ending it terribly xD I don't know how to end this one???? I mean it's cute?)